Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nickelin
    Newest Member
    Nickelin

• No registered users viewing this page.

Actually nope, don't think Jamming Jars is a good one for a balance starter. 90% of all my decent wins came after long and dry sessions eating most of my balance which means it needs some time and money as well just to warm up (at least according to my own experience of course). 

The more I play JJ the more DOA associations appear in my head, especially now when NetEnt is a no go for players from my country. Sigh!!! :( 

As I've said earlier, to win on a bigger bet, you have to play with that bet size all the way...plus or minus 1 bet size...

I did just that...and finally got the 5 Yellow cars in the free spins...whoopie!  :D

Hope the 5 Scatters in the free spins would come at a $1 bet...sooner or later...  8)

post-61309-0-66151700-1543820952_thumb.jpg

Awesome one, congrats mate! :good:

You still need to catch me hitting 5 red cars on that bet in the free spins though. :p

You got 5 Red cars in the free spins on a $1 bet?  :huh:

DAMN! My best was only on $0.50...I think...but I'll go for it Guru-san mate!  :p

Here we go yet again...2 more Mega Wins within 1 day...and 1 day after the first one...

for a total of 2119x win from the 3 Mega Wins...

but still not covering that eluded 5 scatters 4000x win in the earlier free spins game.

So...maybe 2 more would be coming soon? Time will soon tell...  :p

post-61309-0-23538100-1544028599_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-38428400-1544028623_thumb.jpg

Hehehe...and thank you yet again Guru-san.  :hi:

Would you believe it that a big win eluded me yet again...because I was on a $1.25 bet?  :o

Yep...5 Red cars at $1.25 bet in the free spins...the blardy Wild landed out of position!!!

And that would have broken your best 5 Red cars win too...hehehe.

Ah well, maybe another day!   ;)

Aaaah...my assumption was and is correct...1 more Mega Win very hot from the oven...a few minutes ago...and what a beauty at $1.00 bet...wish it came in the free spins, hahaha...but I ain't complaining...nosirree!  :yahoo:

The 4th Mega Win...hopefully there'll be one more...hehehe.  :p

post-61309-0-41867000-1544104480_thumb.jpg

Aaaah...my assumption was and is correct...1 more Mega Win very hot from the oven...a few minutes ago...and what a beauty at $1.00 bet...wish it came in the free spins, hahaha...but I ain't complaining...nosirree!  :yahoo:

The 4th Mega Win...hopefully there'll be one more...hehehe.  :p

attachicon.gifSupe It Up 600x.jpg

thats crazy. either you are only playing that slot or you are having some crazy luck lately :o

i played it quite a few times i think i got like 100x once lol now i know where all the big wins go to :p great hit

thats crazy. either you are only playing that slot or you are having some crazy luck lately :o

i played it quite a few times i think i got like 100x once lol now i know where all the big wins go to :p great hit

To be really honest, Drogerman, I don't think I'm the only one playing the game, and I certainly don't have a crazy luck...probably a short lucky streak before the dry weather sets in, hehehe.

Anyway, the reason why these Mega Wins are coming one after another is simply because the blardy AI skipped giving me that 5 Scatters in the free spins, and it 'repays' me back with a few smaller Mega Wins. 4 so far, 5 the last time, so I'm really expecting 1 more to come!  :p

To be really honest, Drogerman, I don't think I'm the only one playing the game, and I certainly don't have a crazy luck...probably a short lucky streak before the dry weather sets in, hehehe.

Anyway, the reason why these Mega Wins are coming one after another is simply because the blardy AI skipped giving me that 5 Scatters in the free spins, and it 'repays' me back with a few smaller Mega Wins. 4 so far, 5 the last time, so I'm really expecting 1 more to come!  :p

thanks for the info, now im gonna play it and take that 5th mega win of your hands :D

:p

thanks for the info, now im gonna play it and take that 5th mega win of your hands :D

:p

I'll be clapping my hands in joy if you get that Mega Win mate...so all the best!  ^_^

Ooops...just a reminder...if it comes at all, it'll probably need about 10 Free Spins games or so...so don't give up so quickly!  :p

Ooops...forgot another one...expect all the Free Spins games to pay poorly before the big win!  :D

Drogerman...any luck on your soup game?  :huh:

I've already done 20 Free Spins games after that last 4th Mega Win...and most of the payouts have been low and poor...but that 20th game gave a retrigger and over 100x win.

Question is...will that 5th Mega Win come at all?

Well...it came! Whoopie!   :yahoo:

5 Green cars yet again...got it on a $1 bet this time...so I ain't complaining!  :D

post-61309-0-38979000-1544291550_thumb.jpg

And with that 5th Mega Win within just over 1 week, I expect the game to go into hibernation next...so I'll be back on my $0.21 and $0.25 bets again.  :p

Drogerman...any luck on your soup game? :huh:

I've already done 20 Free Spins games after that last 4th Mega Win...and most of the payouts have been low and poor...but that 20th game gave a retrigger and over 100x win.

Well...it came! Whoopie! :yahoo:

5 Green cars yet again...got it on a $1 bet this time...so I ain't complaining! :D

Supe It Up 608x.jpg

And with that 5th Mega Win within just over 1 week, I expect the game to go into hibernation next...so I'll be back on my $0.21 and $0.25 bets again. :p

Alfi what's the game called mate ??

Drogerman...any luck on your soup game?  :huh:

Well...it came! Whoopie!   :yahoo:

5 Green cars yet again...got it on a $1 bet this time...so I ain't complaining!  :D

attachicon.gifSupe It Up 608x.jpg

And with that 5th Mega Win within just over 1 week, I expect the game to go into hibernation next...so I'll be back on my $0.21 and $0.25 bets again.  :p

yeah i tried it but maybe i play it wrong? I figured since its old MG, ill give it a shot at less lines (17 :D and 2 coins). Had 3 features, not a single one paid 50x so i gave up for now. Also, free spins are kinda hard to trigger, or maybe thats just me but base game eats me alive and free spins take forever to trigger so ill try it sometimes next week, probably on full lines to see if that changes anything :)

Nope...playing on full 25 lines would not change anything at all mate!  :p

When the going is bad, play with minimum bets...only start with bigger bets when the free spins start coming within 200 spins regularly.

One more important clue...if throughout the spins you are getting only 1 Scatter, it's a dead run...wait to start getting 2 Scatters!  ^_^

Anyway, you need to play regularly on the game to know a bit of its behaviour mate...just like 'know a woman before you can love her'...  :D