Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Seems like I shall have to add JJ to your forum title very, very soon. :) 

Congrats mate and keep them coming! :good: 

As soon as my get-lost-you-cruel-JJ-for-a-fortnight period is over on Friday I'll be hammering Jamming Jars once again, you could bet on that! :p

You've obviously never played Bonanza, it lets you down so it can stamp on your head  :p

If any game ever go beyond 1500 spins without giving a Free Spins game, I'd NEVER play that game again...Bonanza did that to me and it's bye bye forever!

If any game ever go beyond 1500 spins without giving a Free Spins game, I'd NEVER play that game again...Bonanza did that to me and it's bye bye forever!

It's not for the lighthearted. Personally I think it's just a brutally honest game. It streaks, like most do. You'll go 1500 and then next session it's 5 in 500 - all between 250x-750x and then again, all between 50-150X. Unlike most games though you don't need the bonus to make a withdrawal - the maths is such that 250-500x in the base game aren't uncommon, plus the base game can be gentle.

You want bonus's then play SA - note the tracker categorises the bonus rounds wrong. What's surprising is I've played 7k plus in this game - however, one of only 5 i'm up on

Others are, from 2018:

1. Bonanza

2. Book of Ra

3. Dead or alive - though it's been awful recently

4. Jamming Jars

Worst

1. Immortal Romance - MG are now making worse games that Netent, who'd have thought

2. Most PNG's apart from SA. PNG are actually the worst software provider for me. 

3. DHV - BTG have mothballed wins in this - it's a different game to pre April-18

post-69571-0-28650100-1542091676_thumb.png

Frankly speaking mate, grid games have never caught my interest...from Gemix, to Runecraft, to Moon Princess...Jammin Jars included. Anyway, from what I can see, Mr P, is that you have good luck most the times...very much like our bone-in-hand-Johnny, hehehe...so your games suit only players like you...they're totally out for me!  :p

Yeah...I'm an old-school slots player no doubt. These new games that tend to go hundreds of empty spins at a time just doesn't attract me at all. So I'll just read and observe them, hehehe.  ^_^

Well, I can say the same thing for Supe It Up and Safari Heat too! Always missing the third scatter on bets over $1...dropped down to lower bets and it'd come...WTF!!!

I hate the guy who invented Artificial Intelligence! Because of him, others are using the technology for the detriment of mankind!  :angry:

Don't even have the shots but again, 2 4 quid rounds on Bonanza...40 X and 50X....someone needs to contact Interpol to swoop in on the BTG servers.  :angry:

That won't work mate...those AIs are damn smart enough to even avoid detention by Interpol, CIA, FBI, MI5, KGB...you name it!  :p

Did what I normally do - upped DOA to 90p plus and Immortal to 3 quids for a few hundred; sadly never came in but got some decent play ( 3 quid Immortal bonus have 30x). 50 in; 1650 out.

First time in ages IR played decent. Thought I was going to make it my 14th 4 Reel Wild desire. Alas.

2 500x plus in an hour. None in Ancient Egypt :-p