Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tamtam.1
    Newest Member
    Tamtam.1

• No registered users viewing this page.

I wouldn’t chase. Nor would I lower my bet (though I had to when I got it as I was at the end of my 2s)- what I did was just walk away and come back, budget permitting, at another time. Took me quite a few sessions to get it though... all depends on preference.... on another site I chased and chased it and it just made the whole experience not particularly nice...

I got a 600x on my last one but it can spew out sub 50xs as well so no guarantee any good but as, the base game kinda sucks, you have some comfort in that the bulk of the RTP is in swarm mode...

I wouldn’t chase. Nor would I lower my bet (though I had to when I got it as I was at the end of my 2s)- what I did was just walk away and come back, budget permitting, at another time. Took me quite a few sessions to get it though... all depends on preference.... on another site I chased and chased it and it just made the whole experience not particularly nice...

I got a 600x on my last one but it can spew out sub 50xs as well so no guarantee any good but as, the base game kinda sucks, you have some comfort in that the bulk of the RTP is in swarm mode...

Yeah I saw a few people get bad sessions on swarm mode. So how many spins did it take in total to trigger?

I also noticed, when on level 5, the chest does not come in at all, not once in  the last 500 spins and only triggered the bonus feature twice.

I reckon I get about 4 bees per 100 spins so, when on max, I’d say probably close to 3000 at a guess (don’t have my tracker info available). Some can get within 100.

I’d say going from first level to swarm has probably been in and around 6k spins for me (if no boost)Probably a bit more than average.

As ValDes May attest... getting those bees lining up has a certain DOA feel to it.

My first ever play on a Push Gaming game (can't recall which game) earlier this year was simply horrible...500+ spins without a single free spins game...and I've never went back since. By the looks of recent comments, I'll make that permanently!  :p

Yeah - Finally triggered on $0.60 bet after I had about $6 left and then I won a meastly $37 - NEVER AGAIN!!!

The dark side of Push Gaming/HV Slots.....it's boom or bust. 

Personally, though i like them, i prefer Novomatics/Merkur's for a HV hit. Always ask myself if i had 1000 cash, doing 2 quids, which ones would i try: it'd be a BTG/Novo, Merkur and then maybe Push Gaming. Difference between Push and the other is that their base games a bit gentler IMO.

Don't worry dude - i spunked about 200 last night in Book of Gods last night and it was woeful....was down to a quid and did 10p's - hit a 480 X. On 10p. So having a bit of slot hating atm

IMHO, a key moment when discussing the Wild Swarm feature is whether some boosters have been triggered in base game while maximizing the bee levels. It may serious affects both the number of additional bees needed to trigger the feature after reaching Max level but also the potential payout. Talking about the additional boosters within the Pick Feature where you could hit pretty much everything in this game,  x bet wins, free spins, high level upgrades and even wild swarm trigger when hitting one on max level. Really adore the Pick Feature, especially when hitting 8 or 12 free spins (it pays really big time anytime when the free spins are >10) or x 250 the bet. :) 

Couldn't agree more with Mr PinniT observations re the Wild Swarm feature start... As soon as you see the three bees aligned accordingly you already have that itchy tickle something good will happen. :p 

Of course, as a typical high variance slot Wild Swarm could be just brutal and eat you alive especially once you decide to play smart *** like I did on Sunday and start chasing the feature on 2,00...  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, nothing more to say other than you haven't been assigned 'Bonanza Master' title by coincidence. :p

Congrats mate and keep them coming, would be awesome to see your next one on a 5.00 bet! :good:

Don’t think the AI would allow it on that bet :-p. To be fair Bs not scared of giving it on higher bets..

1775 X. Fiekies right...best played on low bets i reckon.

Mildly impressed

But still - handle with caution

How was the that rush excitement feeling through your body going when you saw 3 jars together with Straw berries and instantly creating a x1000 win lol.

Congratulations and now you know it actually pays off, even if its at low bets, which I know you hate BTW.

@Valdes - Come in - We waiting on your winner - Soon to be published for Jammin Jars.

How was the that rush excitement feeling through your body going when you saw 3 jars together with Straw berries and instantly creating a x1000 win lol.

Congratulations and now you know it actually pays off, even if its at low bets, which I know you hate BTW.

@Valdes - Come in - We waiting on your winner - Soon to be published for Jammin Jars.

Must admit watching the 3 jars with one x16 etc coming together is good....

Where was that x win on my 2 quid bonus round!  :p

Must admit watching the 3 jars with one x16 etc coming together is good....

Where was that x win on my 2 quid bonus round!  :p

Imagine getting all 4 jars together with strawberries at that moment with all those multipliers in your screenshots, now that would be epic.

Amazing how they get together when you least expect it, because they are far apart from each other in the beginning.

I always think when you get the 4th jar landing, big win guaranteed.

I wonder if a 5th Jar would ever drop.