Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

I've never won big at Thrills on this slot before and today looked the same. Just going between £66 and £53 constantly hitting winners and keeping me afloat this took roughly 6-7 features and over +450 spins to get...well worth it 30p bet 816.3x!! :blink:  :shok:  :D

Cashed out all of it and had the money in Neteller in just over and hour and a half! Speechless! Would you believe my worst luck by far on Playboy had been at Thrills!?

post-4909-0-08730700-1449697219_thumb.jpg

How do we know these shots were not in demo mode?? These look great wins???????

Believe me we know each other for a long time here and if you follow the forum on a regular basis you will see that everything is 100% legit. Besides where's the fun in playing in demo mode when you cant win any money? :D

Hello hilary1234and welcome to AskGamblers!

Like hajnrih said,everything is legit in this forum and recently guys started adding their videos.

We would love to hear more from you and there is so many threads here from which you can realize that we keep it real here.

If you like,you can introduce yourself here http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/46-introduce-yourself-to-the-world/page-43.

:give_rose:

Well...honestly speaking...if I were to post up winning screenies using fun money, all the wins would show nothing less than tens of thousands $$$...maybe hundred thousands even!

Why bother at all with screenies of a few hundreds wins...right???  :p

OMG!!! What a FUNtastic win that was my dear...2 times moneybags...big money to be had...

now DON"T tell me this was that 'sexi win' you had...and then lost it all???  :huh:

Yeah stupid me.... continued to play Piggy  with much bigger bet ,then switched to Immortal Romance and busted all  :fool: yeah,yeah i know,how stupid can human be ,right Afi  :cray:

Yeah stupid me.... continued to play Piggy  with much bigger bet ,then switched to Immortal Romance and busted all  :fool: yeah,yeah i know,how stupid can human be ,right Afi  :cray:

WHAAAAAAAAT???!!! OhMyGaaaaaaaaawd!!!  :shok:

I have no words to describe this...905 euros from 0.30 cents bets...and my tongue just fell off to the floor!!!  :wacko:

WHAAAAAAAAT???!!! OhMyGaaaaaaaaawd!!!  :shok:

I have no words to describe this...905 euros from 0.30 cents bets...and my tongue just fell off to the floor!!!  :wacko:

I know Afi this wouldn't be the first time to make the same thing,i was so depressed last week,but now i am over it,still...hope the big wins are coming to my way  :rolleyes:

I know Afi this wouldn't be the first time to make the same thing,i was so depressed last week,but now i am over it,still...hope the big wins are coming to my way  :rolleyes:

OOOOOH PLEEEEEASE!!! Imagine how angry Lady Luck must have been at you for doing this!!!  :sorry:

Perhaps that's why she isn't with you most of the other times all these while???  :angel:

You need to CHANGE pleeeease...no more such  " * * * * * * "  moves...starting TODAY!!!  :girl_devil:

OOOOOH PLEEEEEASE!!! Imagine how angry Lady Luck must have been at you for doing this!!!  :sorry:

Perhaps that's why she isn't with you most of the other times all these while???  :angel:

You need to CHANGE pleeeease...no more such  " * * * * * * "  moves...starting TODAY!!!  :girl_devil:

Well thanks a loot for being so much nice with me  :o sooo ....you really think that Lady Luck doesn't like me because of my silly mistakes or my greediness  :o  :o

Well thanks a loot for being so much nice with me  :o sooo ....you really think that Lady Luck doesn't like me because of my silly mistakes or my greediness  :o  :o

SO SORRY MY DEAR!!! I told you I wasn't myself today...  :(