Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jone52opdahl
    Newest Member
    Jone52opdahl

• No registered users viewing this page.

Your Favorite Bonus Features

Video slot game with the best bonus round, your favorite ?

To me, it is Fantastic Four, Playtech version.

I think there was a topic like this some time ago. :) I don't remember what I said then, but now my favorite bonus round are free spins bonus rounds for Immortal Romance, DOA, Gonzo's Quest, Jack and The Beanstalk and Thor from Playtech. But I also really like the bonus round for Crime scene, it is fun. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Basically, I agree with the importance of all kind of Wilds as I also think most of the times they are the key to the success.

From the so-called traditional bonus games I really liked lately the Tootin Dice Bonus of Tootin' car man (SkillOnNet). It's a simple Hi/Lo type side game but its paying capability really exceeded my expectations.

Basically, I agree with the importance of all kind of Wilds as I also think most of the times they are the key to the success.

From the so-called traditional bonus games I really liked lately the Tootin Dice Bonus of Tootin' car man (SkillOnNet). It's a simple Hi/Lo type side game but its paying capability really exceeded my expectations.

Glad to see another one of our writers being active across the forum. :good:

Didn't even play this game, hate SkillOnNet games to be honest. Did you ever manage to hit big with some their video slots?

Glad to see another one of our writers being active across the forum. :good:

Didn't even play this game, hate SkillOnNet games to be honest. Did you ever manage to hit big with some their video slots?

Any big win? No, but I mentioned this Dice bonus because the only one successful SkillOnNet NDB was completed by its help and not a long time ago it also favoured me two times in a week and when a bonus game (especially from this developer that I'm not a huge fan of) can present €100+ wins 3 occasions, well, I consider it as a real great bonus.

Up until last week I had two favorite game bonuses. First one was the bonus from Tomb Raider 2 (Secret of the Sword) where I won thousands of euros each time when playing on virtual money (one needs to light up all 5 lasers to enter this bonus round, but after entering this bonus the winnings are awesome). The second favorite feature were the Free Games from Scrooge. Another thousands of euros for each Free Games, but less than in Tomb Raider 2.

Last week I discovered Spinata Grande Free Games which I am playing now each evening.

Up until last week I had two favorite game bonuses. First one was the bonus from Tomb Raider 2 (Secret of the Sword) where I won thousands of euros each time when playing on virtual money (one needs to light up all 5 lasers to enter this bonus round, but after entering this bonus the winnings are awesome). The second favorite feature were the Free Games from Scrooge. Another thousands of euros for each Free Games, but less than in Tomb Raider 2.

Last week I discovered Spinata Grande Free Games which I am playing now each evening.

Ohh,Tomb Rider 2 is the great game with fantastic bonus feature!

When I gave it a try for the very first time I was amazed!

Ohh,Tomb Rider 2 is the great game with fantastic bonus feature!

When I gave it a try for the very first time I was amazed!

You just need to arrive at the bonus. Which means to light up all 5 lasers. If you have a NDB of 10 USD from Microgaming you might try to enter the bonus. With some luck it will not take more than 10-15 USD to do this. This is the game that i play always in Microgaming when I receive a bonus. I was once at a difference of just 3 spins from entering it and winning these thousands of dollars.

I never ever won big while playing IR. But maybe this slot does not like my character. :p :p

Or maybe you didn't play Immortal Romance enough... I do not know a gambler who made at least 15-20000 spins on that game and who didn't win at least one mega hit of 500+ x bet. Don't forget that IR variance is very high and it is not that likely to wait a huge win from playing it rarely and with just 100-200 spins per session. At least these are my own observations from this game where I made probably close to 500-600 000 spins already if not even more... 

Edited by ValDes
typo

Or maybe you didn't play Immortal Romance enough... I do not a gambler who made at least 15-20000 spins on that game and who didn't win at least one mega hit of 500+ x bet. Don't forget that IR variance is very high and it is not that likely to wait a huge win from playing it rarely and with just 100-200 spins per session. At least these are my own observations from this game where I made probably close to 500-600 000 spins already if not even more... 

Yes indeed I played it with maximum 500 spins/play and at most 10 times. For me if a slot does not pay extra money after the first 300 spins is bad. There are slots where you get rich after just the first 100 spins.

Yes indeed I played it with maximum 500 spins/play and at most 10 times. For me if a slot does not pay extra money after the first 300 spins is bad. There are slots where you get rich after just the first 100 spins.

...or just from the very first spin. However, the chances for this to happen are extremely small...

• 3 weeks later...

Sticky wilds is my all-time favourite feature and by far my favourite game of all time (in oh about 10 or 12 years of online slots) is Untamed Giant Panda.

I enjoy other features, don't get me wrong, but I've won by far the most and most-consistently even with small bets on this slot.

Sticky wilds is my all-time favourite feature and by far my favourite game of all time (in oh about 10 or 12 years of online slots) is Untamed Giant Panda.

I enjoy other features, don't get me wrong, but I've won by far the most and most-consistently even with small bets on this slot.

My favorite slot in bonus features is Dead or alive. Its really great slot with sticky wilds. So when luck isnt on my side with DOA i change slot. I like Immortal Romance and Golden era in free spins bonus rounds. ;)

Couldn't agree more Sticky Wilds are a great feature! These can also be great in Lucky Angler