Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Its been a while and I have missed this thread....

Askgamblers payment came in yesterday - $40 into my skrill account - First mistake - Took Deposit bonus with $25 and busted within 2 hours.

With $15 I decided to go back to the old favorite Videoslots - Deposited $15 and started joining the tournaments again...

Victorious 850 euro GTD as my first buy-in with a rebuy and came in 3rd place, winning a nice 74 euros...

Then later decided to join the Drive Multiplier 300 euro GTD - only 3 places paid and came in 2nd place winning a nice 113 euros, would have came first place, that one guy just took 1st place last minute arrrrgggg, would have been an extra 70 euros

Nonetheless - Played some normal slots but luck was not on my side at all..

Joined Gemix this morning and are currently first place, and am positive I will maintain in that position... hopefully another 50 or 45 euros for first place.

Yesterday I mentioned in another thread that last year I played 50% less tournaments as oppose to the previous year where I made close to $7000 profit just on tournaments alone during 2016...

Now this is the reminder I needed to realize that I am much better at making money on tournaments than normal play and of course why I am the tournament master...

As you know I am a low roller and do not always aim big, only on RTG slots, but making $280 of 3 tournaments in less than 12 hours after a $15 deposit , now that I what I do and that is enough for me in terms of profit...

Time for me to bring this thread back to Life...

post-72774-0-54712600-1515474119_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-25142700-1515474256_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-29326400-1515474266_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...

Speaking of these - that Fruit Shop is Casumo’s one yesterday was playing great. Only placed 16th or something so reward wasn’t great - I though I was on for a top 3 but it died. The game gave 400x wins so I was up about 200. Casumo have increased their stakes for theirs which is rubbish. Playing 60p on Netents is a slow death usually.

As for VS Clash of the Spins - waste of time.

Bug bearer for me is tournaments that has wagering attached to the win - hello LV Bet. You wager x amount at relatively big stakes and they slap in a 35x wagering. No thanks.

Speaking of these - that Fruit Shop is Casumo’s one yesterday was playing great. Only placed 16th or something so reward wasn’t great - I though I was on for a top 3 but it died. The game gave 400x wins so I was up about 200. Casumo have increased their stakes for theirs which is rubbish. Playing 60p on Netents is a slow death usually.

As for VS Clash of the Spins - waste of time.

Bug bearer for me is tournaments that has wagering attached to the win - hello LV Bet. You wager x amount at relatively big stakes and they slap in a 35x wagering. No thanks.

I actually like Videoslots and Casumo tourney, simply because they are wager free, except the casumo free spins ones

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

I guess today my luck turned out alright.

Might not be as good as Casumo Tournament $2000, but its a decent win for $10 investment.

Steam_new.JPG

Good job - Also, i'm staying away from the Casumo races for a bit until they sort out what's going on with some of them. Some guy in the 2k race recently  managed to get 3-5 Mega wins in seconds...5 minutes later the race was cancelled and told it was under investigation. Maybe, like VS found in their freerolls last year, someone managed to hack em.  

• 3 years later...