Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hi guys

Since I was born 17th of December you bet I love this period of the year. Soon both Thrills and Superlenny will have their first X-mas calendar ever. First one that will go live is SL that starts 1th of December. Thrills will get started 12th of December (1 year anniversary as well) so for all of you who been active you are in for a treat. Have you guys been good this year? 

post-62732-0-37955700-1417102072_thumb.gif

Have you guys been good this year? 

Oh geeees! I've been a very bad bad boy all year long!  :(  :rolleyes: 

Playing here...playing there...playing everywhere...  -_- 

Then Thrills came along and got me so thrilled I just can't stop logging in, depositing, playing and losing...  :( 

Once in a while...small winiings...  ^_^ 

If my mom finds out...she'll be shouting at me..."you've been a very bad bad boy!!!"  :p 

So...bad boys like me must get better gifts and presents from Thrills...OR ELSE...no more thrills!!!  :D 

Bruno ,when you mentioned that you are born on 17th ,i thought you were going to say ,everyone who is born on the same date will get extra big free bonus from Thrills and Lenny :D  ,which includes me ;)  I am born on 17th so i should get bigger bonuses then Afi  :p

Have you guys been good this year? 

Oh geeees! I've been a very bad bad boy all year long!  :(  :rolleyes: 

Playing here...playing there...playing everywhere...  -_- 

Then Thrills came along and got me so thrilled I just can't stop logging in, depositing, playing and losing...  :( 

Once in a while...small winiings...  ^_^ 

If my mom finds out...she'll be shouting at me..."you've been a very bad bad boy!!!"  :p 

So...bad boys like me must get better gifts and presents from Thrills...OR ELSE...no more thrills!!!  :D 

Ladies first Afi  :acute:

Ladies first Afi  :acute:

But of course darliiiing! Jelena and you were first and second in line...I only came in third...so it was Ladies first indeed.  ^_^

Aaaaand...when it comes to Christmas gifts and presents and bonuses and free spins...it shall be Ladies first again too!  :D

Well, my buddy Bruno here will definitely attend to our Forum Heroine and our Queen of NDB first.

"Afi can wait!"  :D

Afi the old school gentlemen, for sure a nice lad and I can promise you that you can look forward to better gifts then average. 
And good news since I know you like the bonus-o-metre, we will have it active again during the X-mas calendar. 

And ladies, dont forget my b-day is 17th December, I except a bottle of rakija from both of you  ;) 

Afi the old school gentlemen, for sure a nice lad and I can promise you that you can look forward to better gifts then average. 

And good news since I know you like the bonus-o-metre, we will have it active again during the X-mas calendar. 

And ladies, dont forget my b-day is 17th December, I except a bottle of rakija from both of you  ;) 

Ah-haaa! Better gifts than ever?...woohooo...but better make it better than the Bonus-O-Meter...cos those $1 bets can certainly put a big hole in my wallet in a flash! Hehehehe.

Don't know about Afi and the ladies, but I can certainly help with the 'rakija' matter. :D

Anyways... Bruno, with or without the rakija, I wish you a successful December as you definitely deserve it. :good:

Thanks bud, can always fill up my hidden closet stach for Rakija 

Wish you the same mate, appreciate your nice comment

Don't know about Afi and the ladies, but I can certainly help with the 'rakija' matter. :D

Anyways... Bruno, with or without the rakija, I wish you a successful December as you definitely deserve it. :good:

• 1 year later...

Sorry but where can I find information about bonuses for Xmas 2017 ?

Do you mean Xmas 2016?  :p  We haven't released ours yet bet they are in the pipeline, you'll see a thread all about it in the run up to Christmas

I'm pretty sure the forum topic/s dedicated to the upcoming Christmas 2017 are already on their way to the forum as cocopop has already advised above. ;)

Meanwhile, this topic is about to be closed to avoid confusion, after all it refers to Christmas 2014. :D