Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

I'm having horrible luck...

paulmakiu

I'm just about out of money because I'm almost always having to buy keys to open chests, and I hardly ever Bingo, it seems like. Maybe I just have bad luck  Anyone have hints or tips for getting coins / collections? It also seems like it's taking FOREVER to get XP. When I started playing last week I fairly quickly got five stars on the Beach board. All the rest of the boards are barely moving, though, and that's playing 3 cards at a time. I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

I'm just about out of money because I'm almost always having to buy keys to open chests, and I hardly ever Bingo, it seems like. Maybe I just have bad luck  Anyone have hints or tips for getting coins / collections? It also seems like it's taking FOREVER to get XP. When I started playing last week I fairly quickly got five stars on the Beach board. All the rest of the boards are barely moving, though, and that's playing 3 cards at a time. I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Sorry to hear that,but we all experienced that ,many,many times,you are just having bad luck at the moment,but your lady luck will smile,you will see !!!

What do you mean its taking you forever to get XP?

:huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I feel sorry for you Paul but that's just the way it is. You'll lose some, you'll win some.

Sometimes, it is also best to take a break. :) Breathe and chill out.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did we work out what the OP was referring to here? Videoslots call their VIP points "XP", although I don't think they are directly related to the rewards you get. Either way it sounds as if there might be some kind of on-line gambling RPG going down somewhere and I'm up for joining in with that!!

Could it be a 'forum ghost'? Spooky, isn't it... :ph34r:  :D

Hehe, it's that time of the month!  :D

We have keys, chests, XP and hardly bingoing. 

As for bad luck, I can offer that member spiritual advise on how to rid them. The ritual process is called "Smudging"! Perhaps it is not you that gives the bad luck, half of the reasons could be that unforeseen forces such as "earth bound spirits" or entities have attached themselves to you based on past actions, past lives or simply karma. Why do I know this? It's because Icymod is a "Clairsentient", in an intuitive perspective.  ;)

:diablo: If you think I'm crazy then I have a reply awaiting on anyone who perseives me being one!  :diablo:

Hehe, it's that time of the month!  :D

We have keys, chests, XP and hardly bingoing. 

As for bad luck, I can offer that member spiritual advise on how to rid them. The ritual process is called "Smudging"! Perhaps it is not you that gives the bad luck, half of the reasons could be that unforeseen forces such as "earth bound spirits" or entities have attached themselves to you based on past actions, past lives or simply karma. Why do I know this? It's because Icymod is a "Clairsentient", in an intuitive perspective.  ;)

:diablo: If you think I'm crazy then I have a reply awaiting on anyone who perseives me being one!  :diablo:

Heeeey...I didn't know you are a believer in such spiritual things too, Icy mate! It's nice to know anyway.  ^_^

I don't regard myself as being psychic or clairvoyant or anything like that, but the years have shown and proven to me that there are a myriad of 'unseen' and 'incomprehensible' things in this world of ours. 4 dimensions is not all that there is on Earth. There's lots more of it! ^_^