Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's your WORST video slots?

There is one other that is on the top of my list...

Avalon 2

One of the most useless games for me. Betting 6 bucks a spin and seeing big win when hitting 50 bucks is an insult!

I'm with Johnny for Avalon II. The toughest way to obtain the bonus round!!! 

Lol!

I myself have made a change. Worst slot on the planet for me is Medusa I and II

Immortal romance ranks a close second!

I can't agree with the Medusas because I actually like them. I prefer the first to the second though.

And I do t think anyone would agree with Immortal romance!

The first one I ever played immortal romance, I walked off up 3k

Later I walked off with 16k

10 days ago or so....... I must have put in 10k from my roll. Some from reverse some from other wins.

I have not seen a free spin in over 1000 spins!

I am not playing that game ever again.

Sarah's 25 spins are the biggest joke in free spins. Only BDBA is worse when it wants to be.

10 days ago or so....... I must have put in 10k from my roll. Some from reverse some from other wins.

Sarah's 25 spins are the biggest joke in free spins. Only BDBA is worse when it wants to be.

Definitely not agree with you on this one... However, we could continue the discussion here - Immortal Romance - Who is your Favourite Feature?

• 3 weeks later...

wauu,,, 1000 spins  and there wasnt free spins,, I love Immortal Romance,, played today, but nothing for me there, ,but 1000 spins,,wauu, me,, I woldnt play it never again,,I would be madddd and  :cray:

Even though Valdes will 100% disagree (:D :D :D) I, personally, only get free spins on IM by pressing stop. But that's just me.

But since we are in the WORST category here and talking about Immortal Romance, free spins or not, I'm afraid this is one slot definitely NOT worthy of this awful category.

Even though Valdes will 100% disagree ( :D :D :D) I, personally, only get free spins on IM by pressing stop. But that's just me.

But since we are in the WORST category here and talking about Immortal Romance, free spins or not, I'm afraid this is one slot definitely NOT worthy of this awful category.

Actually, I got several of my biggest winnings at Immortal Romance by using the Stop feature. ;) But don't tell Kate, she will be furious and willing to splash a bit with her whip most probably! :D

Actually, I got several of my biggest winnings at Immortal Romance by using the Stop feature. ;) But don't tell Kate, she will be furious and willing to splash a bit with her whip most probably! :D

Oh' I thought you didn't use this feature. And don't worry secret is safe with me :D Although I can't promise Kate will never read this topic again :D

• 1 month later...

Hello ;-)))

i think most of the games os games are really boring. worst i played was cubana tropica with lame bonus features which are justr a waste of time. ;-)))

Hello and welcome to the AskGamblers forum. :)

Have to agree with your observations regarding GamesOS game unfortunately as most of these games are really boring and lack of good bonus features indeed. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised to see the Avalon, Medusa and Immortal Romance slots named above. I've had a decent experience from all of them. In fact, Avalon II is one of my personal favourites outside the Elvis slots and Dungeons and Dragons slots.

I'm not a fan of the RTG slots so T-Rex would have to be up there and I got absolutely nothing when I played the land-based version of Cleopatra 2.

Surprised to see the Avalon, Medusa and Immortal Romance slots named above. I've had a decent experience from all of them. In fact, Avalon II is one of my personal favourites outside the Elvis slots and Dungeons and Dragons slots.

I'm not a fan of the RTG slots so T-Rex would have to be up there and I got absolutely nothing when I played the land-based version of Cleopatra 2.

Yes it surprises me too to be honest. Especially immortal romance because that is such a popular slot.

Oooh I like the dungeons and dragons slot too I haven't played it for ages though. It was actually one of the first slots I played and fell in love with a few years ago

• 4 months later...

To me it is Money Mad Monkey. I played for hour without wins decent .Maybe the game wasn't in the paying mode or it was my bad luck but game didn't paid back more then 10 percents of my total bet

If you refer to Microgaming's Money Mad Monkey then I have to agree with you. Had some terrible sessions with this game before and didn't even touch ever since.