Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's your WORST video slots?

OMG, 3rd row is incredibly awful on almost every spin! And another game of very good disappointment, if not done already, if NetEnt's Flowers! 

Yes! Flowers...can be dreadful at times. I mean I have had a few nice wins on it but the majority of times its terrible!

What about Multiplayer Isis to the point of winning big multipliers (50x - 100x) and having the time of my life in it's super rare Free spins. The Free spins a few times has been taking very long and the winnings inside have totally wrecked the meaning of winning!

What about Multiplayer Isis to the point of winning big multipliers (50x - 100x) and having the time of my life in it's super rare Free spins. The Free spins a few times has been taking very long and the winnings inside have totally wrecked the meaning of winning!

Noooooooo ...no way can this slot be added to the WORST list! It is a brilliant slot Icy! Agreed Free Spins can be hard to trigger but honestly I have took some serious cash away from this slot. Definitely not worthy of the worst list!

Noooooooo ...no way can this slot be added to the WORST list! It is a brilliant slot Icy! Agreed Free Spins can be hard to trigger but honestly I have took some serious cash away from this slot. Definitely not worthy of the worst list!

When you rack up all those multipliers and collect not so great wins after free spins......it dulls the effectiveness of winning and future efforts to collect multipliers again. Worth it? Sometimes.............

When you rack up all those multipliers and collect not so great wins after free spins......it dulls the effectiveness of winning and future efforts to collect multipliers again. Worth it? Sometimes.............

Yeah I know what you mean you spin and spend money just to get the multipliers so when free spins come in you expect to win something decent and I know it doesn't always work out but the times it does work out the wins are beyond amazing on simple 40p bets! Can we agree this slot isn't to be added to the worst list? Pleeeeease? :D

Yeah I know what you mean you spin and spend money just to get the multipliers so when free spins come in you expect to win something decent and I know it doesn't always work out but the times it does work out the wins are beyond amazing on simple 40p bets! Can we agree this slot isn't to be added to the worst list? Pleeeeease? :D

Neutral? It's good on $0.80 bets but............

Used to dislike flowers but Icy this game has big win potential on par with doa and jack it is also actually one of the safest games to play on providing you play according to bankroll if you stick with it for ages it does win big it can be frustrating but the stacked wilds in free spins and double symbols awarding double the payout can give incredible wins! Yes as you said Icy that 3rd row is awful too often and when you do get the stacked win it is very disappointing most of the time! 

Used to dislike flowers but Icy this game has big win potential on par with doa and jack it is also actually one of the safest games to play on providing you play according to bankroll if you stick with it for ages it does win big it can be frustrating but the stacked wilds in free spins and double symbols awarding double the payout can give incredible wins! Yes as you said Icy that 3rd row is awful too often and when you do get the stacked win it is very disappointing most of the time!

Noooo...Space Wars is NOT being added to the worst list!! Absolutely no way! :D :D :D

I actually had a good relationship with space wars, i wouldn't add it to the list its a decent game and the graphics are cool :)

Never played Isis let alone the multiplayer version, same with Avalon, how do these mulitplayer rules work i never have the time to read through the rules!

As for the list, would i be hurting anyones feelings if i said put Attraction on there, it just feels so dull!

I actually had a good relationship with space wars, i wouldn't add it to the list its a decent game and the graphics are cool :)

Never played Isis let alone the multiplayer version, same with Avalon, how do these mulitplayer rules work i never have the time to read through the rules!

As for the list, would i be hurting anyones feelings if i said put Attraction on there, it just feels so dull!

Attraction actually got some good potential I hit some big wins on it last night fairly quickly may be good for completing wagering and full screen of wilds possible ;) always a plus! 

Mad Mad Monkey = Sharon will kill me

Dead or Alive = Valdes will Kill me or kill me slowly with his conversations about fishing and history

Slipping voodoo dolls and enchants used against Katemak = She'll kill me with spells 

Whatever Luciana hates = She will let it go or at a slim chance possibly kill me..........with her Karate she-ninja skills

Mad Mad Monkey = Sharon will kill me

Dead or Alive = Valdes will Kill me or kill me slowly with his conversations about fishing and history

Slipping voodoo dolls and enchants used against Katemak = She'll kill me with spells 

Whatever Luciana hates = She will let it go or at a slim chance possibly kill me..........with her Karate she-ninja skills

But let's face it...regardless of who will kill you Dead or Alive and Mad Mad Monkey will NEVER make it to the worst list! :D

DOA only pays on enin a blue moon and not for me. Lottery doesn't interest me....

This does....

Was bored an hour ago so I decided just to have fun... 100 deposit. That's it. No bonus. Can't rememenr last time I played..... See results so far....

Lottery equals disaster for me.

Feeling the machines will win long term. Not lottery.

I play the same machines all the time. Always. I walk fast losing and even winning.

Sitting now at 1500+ in less than an hour with breaks.

This is the only way to win long term. DOA would send me to suicide!

I was down to 40 and hit 80 on alasKan fishing then went around and around and walked until I hit high society. Pure brainwork

post-63170-0-54795200-1409362215_thumb.jpg

post-63170-0-11973700-1409362230_thumb.jpg

post-63170-0-08316800-1409362240_thumb.jpg

post-63170-0-75423400-1409362248_thumb.jpg

post-63170-0-74759100-1409362258_thumb.jpg

post-63170-0-35368600-1409362269_thumb.jpg

post-63170-0-80586100-1409362278_thumb.jpg

post-63170-0-73588900-1409362288_thumb.jpg