Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    M1rkata
    Newest Member
    M1rkata

• No registered users viewing this page.

Name your favourite 3D slot

Rook's Revenge

I really hate this game... First of all, it's a blatant steal of NetEnt's Gonzo's Quest concept and idea and secondly, it payout sucks BIG time. :(

Although I used to play Rook's Revenge a lot a couple of years ago, must admit I never ever had a win in excess of 200 x bet and considering the game paytable and feature, that's a pure robbery. :p

well,you are right,but I like the theme of the slot and the graphics are good in my opinion

Of course, just like any other Betsoft video slot... But it is not the graphics or the theme or the music what makes a video slot legendary, but it's potential to produce insane wins. ;) In my humble opinion, this is the main reason why you won't find many slot players to state Betsoft as their preferred slots provider. 

Of course, just like any other Betsoft video slot... But it is not the graphics or the theme or the music what makes a video slot legendary, but it's potential to produce insane wins. ;) In my humble opinion, this is the main reason why you won't find many slot players to state Betsoft as their preferred slots provider. 

Well,mate,only you could talk about insane wins  ;)  and also, I am playing a slot for graphics and sounds too :p

Well,mate,only you could talk about insane wins  ;)  and also, I am playing a slot for graphics and sounds too :p

Well, then you are a true slots lover and connoisseur I guess. If you are capable to invest money regularly into a slot only because of its graphics and sound then it means you are totally different than me, cause I would never play a slot on a regular basis if it's not offering a serious winning potential. ;)

Well, then you are a true slots lover and connoisseur I guess. If you are capable to invest money regularly into a slot only because of its graphics and sound then it means you are totally different than me, cause I would never play a slot on a regular basis if it's not offering a serious winning potential. ;)

For example, I love Immortal Romance's graphics,story and obviously sounds and even if the Wild Desire feature disappoints me many times,I keep playing it because I love it! :D  ;)

I used to love the old Sheriff Gaming slots until they came to an untimely departure from the market. I've never been a huge fan of the Betsoft Gaming slots but the Pinocchio one was probably the most entertaining. My favourite 3D slot, and I never thought I'd say this, is Sterling Silver 3D because you actually need 3D glasses to play it! The game play is decent and even though you could have more pay outs it isn't too bad.

For example, I love Immortal Romance's graphics,story and obviously sounds and even if the Wild Desire feature disappoints me many times,I keep playing it because I love it! :D  ;)

Hmmm...interesting...but you better keep an eye on your total losses mate!

You can be playing and playing and playing...because you love the graphics and the music so much...

while your wallet's deficit is growing and growing and growing...without you knowing it!

I have played this blardy Immortal Romance game with real money...AND with tons of fun money...and NEVER WON even once!!! :angry:

Yeah...yeah...once in a while, it gives you a few hundred dollars win...then it takes back 10x more! <_<

You want to know for sure?

Then play Immortal Romance EVERY DAY with fun money...like I did...

and count how times you actually won by the end of the day or at the end of the balance!

Then imagine all that lost fun money as your own real money! GEEEEEEEEEES!!!

This blardy game is WORSE than Dead or Alive I'm telling you mate!!! <_<

As for getting that 12000x bet win...better forget about it...it's all JUST A MARKETING PLOY!!!

You have seen someone else won 5 WILD DESIRES on Immortal Romance right?

You have also seen someone else won 5 HARPS on Jack and the Beanstalk right?

You may also have seen how one guy won REALLY HUGE with respins after respins after respins on Gonzo's Quest right?

Well...they purposely programed those MAXIMUM WIN to come out early...so that millions others will chase after it endlessly!

Day after day...month after month...year after year!

Any chance of that MAXIMUM WIN coming out again?

I would say PROBABLY YES...IN ANOTHER 10 YEARS OR SO!

So...if you don't mind losing more money for another 10 years or so...

then go ahead and enjoy games like Immortal Romance...Jack and the Beanstalk...Gonzo's Quest...etc...etc...etc!

For me...I've started playing Immortal Romance with only fun money...for now and for ever...

except for once in a blue moon! -_-

I'll change my mind only when someone can SHOW ME a 5 WILD DESIRE win...I'll wait...and wait...and wait... :rolleyes:

But mate, now you are not leaving me any other option, BUT to hit that blardy 5-reel Wild Desire to make you change your mind! :p

YES! YES! Please do! ^_^

I need a lot of convincing to believe again that MAXIMUM WINS are randomly generated and not programed! -_-

Hmmm...interesting...but you better keep an eye on your total losses mate!

You can be playing and playing and playing...because you love the graphics and the music so much...

while your wallet's deficit is growing and growing and growing...without you knowing it!

I have played this blardy Immortal Romance game with real money...AND with tons of fun money...and NEVER WON even once!!! :angry:

Yeah...yeah...once in a while, it gives you a few hundred dollars win...then it takes back 10x more! <_<

You want to know for sure?

Then play Immortal Romance EVERY DAY with fun money...like I did...

and count how times you actually won by the end of the day or at the end of the balance!

Then imagine all that lost fun money as your own real money! GEEEEEEEEEES!!!

This blardy game is WORSE than Dead or Alive I'm telling you mate!!! <_<

As for getting that 12000x bet win...better forget about it...it's all JUST A MARKETING PLOY!!!

You have seen someone else won 5 WILD DESIRES on Immortal Romance right?

You have also seen someone else won 5 HARPS on Jack and the Beanstalk right?

You may also have seen how one guy won REALLY HUGE with respins after respins after respins on Gonzo's Quest right?

Well...they purposely programed those MAXIMUM WIN to come out early...so that millions others will chase after it endlessly!

Day after day...month after month...year after year!

Any chance of that MAXIMUM WIN coming out again?

I would say PROBABLY YES...IN ANOTHER 10 YEARS OR SO!

So...if you don't mind losing more money for another 10 years or so...

then go ahead and enjoy games like Immortal Romance...Jack and the Beanstalk...Gonzo's Quest...etc...etc...etc!

For me...I've started playing Immortal Romance with only fun money...for now and for ever...

except for once in a blue moon! -_-

I'll change my mind only when someone can SHOW ME a 5 WILD DESIRE win...I'll wait...and wait...and wait... :rolleyes:

Well mate,I could tell you that I won some nice money at this slot,most of time I played with the 0.30 euro bet,and yes,I had nice wins!About the 5 Wild Desire win,I don't think that I will manage to see it,even if isn't impossible!I love this game very much,I love the story,the music,graphics and features!Yesterday I received 10 free spins to a slot,I managed to make 40 euro from these free spins and I played Immortal Romance!I lost the money in 20-30 minutes,I managed to trigger the free spins 6 times and the Wild Desire appeared only once and gave me 9.15 euro,but I want to say that I had fun!

Well mate,I could tell you that I won some nice money at this slot,most of time I played with the 0.30 euro bet,and yes,I had nice wins!About the 5 Wild Desire win,I don't think that I will manage to see it,even if isn't impossible!I love this game very much,I love the story,the music,graphics and features!Yesterday I received 10 free spins to a slot,I managed to make 40 euro from these free spins and I played Immortal Romance!I lost the money in 20-30 minutes,I managed to trigger the free spins 6 times and the Wild Desire appeared only once and gave me 9.15 euro,but I want to say that I had fun!

That is nice to hear mate! I'm glad you are winning on the game!  :good: 

But just in case, if you start getting a zero payout from the Wild Desire...don't wait...RUN! :p

It's really funny though...or should I say...odd...how a game can be good to some, whilst being so cruel to others! Obviously quite a number of you here love and enjoy playing Immortal Romance, and getting some nice big wins too. Me, on the other hand, can only get Wild Desire feature games that pay absolutely ZERO three times in a row, followed by an under 10x bet win after that...and then paying like that for several more times. NOT EVEN ONCE a 30x bet or higher win within 20 Wild Desire features. The free spin games are no better too for me.

This is why I began hating this game extremely. Same now with Jack and the Beanstalk too. At least Gonzo still gives me some wins on and off. Can't complain about DOA though...the possibility of getting huge wins within short periods of time are REAL...unlike the other games. <_<

Thanks dear, but the reality is that ... I don't even play Immortal Romance lately. :( Actually, I didn't play this game from months and have no intentions to start doing it an time soon. All my recent game play goes to DOA exclusively, at least when you hit with this game you know it worth all the previous troubles. ;)

Ah well...every night I'm enjoying good music in my ears...all for free...

a lovely voice saying "...in the dead of night..." and "...something's wrong with me..."

Whatever it is...it is much much better than chasing outlaws that cannot be...

And I'm getting my small rewards from my good friend the great Mr Cashby.

Things definitely cannot be better for me...certainly not with any games of 3D!!! :D

My most played 3D Video slots will be Mr.Vegas and Mamma mia,but still prefer Dr.Vegas slot,just because that game has 3 bonus rounds and i think its payout is a bit better from the rest BetSoft slots and of course i wagered 2 nodeposit bonuses from this game ;) Well cant say i adore them,but given as a free spins of course i enjoy playing   :D

My most played 3D Video slots will be Mr.Vegas and Mamma mia,but still prefer Dr.Vegas slot,just because that game has 3 bonus rounds and i think its payout is a bit better from the rest BetSoft slots and of course i wagered 2 nodeposit bonuses from this game ;) Well cant say i adore them,but given as a free spins of course i enjoy playing   :D

Hmmmm...free spins + 1 little magic finger = WINS!!! Right darling? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...