Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sumpfkuh
    Newest Member
    Sumpfkuh

• No registered users viewing this page.

Winner Screenshots under x100 your bet!

The more Motohead screenshots I see, the more convinced I become that this game will simply pass by and will never enter into my 'worth a serious try' list... At least it seems like a decent suggestions for grinding bonus WR? 

Yes it does, you can have 20 empty spins and then your 21st spin you win all that money back or even more

The more Motohead screenshots I see, the more convinced I become that this game will simply pass by and will never enter into my 'worth a serious try' list... At least it seems like a decent suggestions for grinding bonus WR? 

Here is a screen to further convince you to make the pass:

post-10999-0-03577700-1475079220_thumb.png

Yep, I'd say all this game is good for is wagering. Quite disappointed actually. I've spent the last 4 days playing this slot and this slot alone and not a single win over 100x my bet  :(

• 2 weeks later...