Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Winner Screenshots under x100 your bet!

Ohhh, how much I wish to have such hit, but nope, nothing interesting after the good run at DOA from the beginning of September. 

How about you, coco? Have you played lately, anything interesting to share?

I honestly haven't been playing much at all...in fact very very little. I'm still keeping up to date with everything you know just not playing so much. Buuuut....once the baby is born I have every intention of going back to spinning :D

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well done Sharon darling, great wins there! :good:

One thing I don't quite like about Fisticuffs is the low payout for 5 wilds. I had them a few times too but wasn't impressed at all with the payout amount! I rarely play the game now. <_>

Agreed £17.65 for that screen of wilds is awful! But better than nothing I suppose

• 1 month later...

Oh nice, a lot of the same scatty pictures. Real pity your bet was so small, but I'd adjust it the same..50 lines is so much :)

When I get such a nice combination, I'm always regretting - Ehhh, if only my bet was just a little bigger :D

Oh nice, a lot of the same scatty pictures. Real pity your bet was so small, but I'd adjust it the same..50 lines is so much :)

When I get such a nice combination, I'm always regretting - Ehhh, if only my bet was just a little bigger :D

I only ever play this game at 50p I have tried many many times increasing my bet and I have never seen th benefits of it!

I only ever play this game at 50p I have tried many many times increasing my bet and I have never seen th benefits of it!

Sometimes, I have a feeling that machine just feels my bet increase and automatically turns it's back to me, even if I was lucky before.

And then I just turn back my previous bet and it starts giving me some wins again. Haha

• 1 month later...