Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lahdes
    Newest Member
    Lahdes

• No registered users viewing this page.

Winner Screenshots under x100 your bet!

Wow! You managed to get a 300x win? :huh:

Yeah, that's not too bad. The best I got was only over 100x.  :(

Yes

I was betting on $0.20 stake. Got 5 snakes on all reels were sleeping wilds active.

So during one of the spins i got 4 wild lines, which paid $10 per line = $40 and the other $23 i won during the rest of the spins.

Yes

I was betting on $0.20 stake. Got 5 snakes on all reels were sleeping wilds active.

So during one of the spins i got 4 wild lines, which paid $10 per line = $40 and the other $23 i won during the rest of the spins.

You managed to get all 5 Snakes in one go? :huh: 

Fantastic! No wonder it paid well.  ^_^

Nope 3, then with the first free spins the 4th one, and then with the 2nd free spins the 5th one. So basically it was 7 free spins, i think you get an additional spin during free spins if additional snakes make the reel active.

Ah, okay. That much I already know, but I have not come across getting 5 Snakes in just one spin!  :D

HelmG. those 2 are some of the low-paying games around...which I don't play at all now, except initially when it's still new.  :D

But congrats anyway HelmG...and I do like playing Hook's Heroes.  :hi:

Respect for that!  :good:  :good:  :good: One suggestion: After your "free spins" win, immediately change nick name:

post-74093-0-22637500-1485276639_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well done mate!  :good:

I like Jack Hammer better, because of the 3x multiplier, with bigger win potentials than Jack Hammer 2, but costing only half per spin. I used to hate The Wild Chase, simply because of its ridiculously low paytable at that time...but newer games are all about like that, and I've grown to like The Wild Chase now, especially whenever I get 5 Super Spins on it from Casumo. It always give me some wins to carry on playing other games.  :D