Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Amymansur
    Newest Member
    Amymansur

• No registered users viewing this page.

Winner Screenshots under x100 your bet!

Wild pays x500. But you only get 6 free spins and you get 1 - 3 wilds before every spin and they become sticky.

So you would see the wilds on the last spin and hit a mega win of x50 or maybe a bit more your bet.

That's still very low. 5 Wilds at 500x line bet = 20x total bet for 25-paylines.

Hope it can pay regularly...to give some decent payouts.  ^_^

That's still very low. 5 Wilds at 500x line bet = 20x total bet for 25-paylines.

Hope it can pay regularly...to give some decent payouts.  ^_^

50 paylines. Yes it pays regulary, i trigger the feature about 2 - 3 time during 100 spins. However i sometimes win a cash prize from the feature which ranges from 40 - 500 x bet.

i would not say it has the best payout, but one of the best games to crush wagering after you hit big. As well as Alladin treasure can be considered as well for wagering.

well i would never really bet that big, i was just betting big so i can finish wagering quickly. As i could only withdraw $200 max from the no deposit bonus and i had about $780 left after wagering.

Other than that if i could withdraw the whole amount, i would have placed smaller bets like $1.50 or so.

well i would never really bet that big, i was just betting big so i can finish wagering quickly. As i could only withdraw $200 max from the no deposit bonus and i had about $780 left after wagering.

Other than that if i could withdraw the whole amount, i would have placed smaller bets like $1.50 or so.

Thankfully the Genie has been good to you...free $200 out of nothing!  :D

Nice...nice! Congrats again Sorenjo,  :good:

My few sessions on the Taco's Brothers have been very poor, with payouts of mostly 10x and thereabouts, with mostly x1 multipliers.

I don't think I'll play it again...very poor payout potentials!  :p

• 2 weeks later...

total winnings from NETENT free spins, & these are just a few of the latest ones, sadly I have plenty more on another computer & all are NETENT !

Please keep in mind that posting same content across different forum topics is in fact forbidden by the Forum Rules and your duplicate post has been removed. 

Also, assigning totally unfair and unjustified epithets to the most reputable and respected gaming provider in the world is again not allowed. 

Generally, strongly encourage you to go to the Forum Rules and read them very very carefully before posting again. Thank you in advance. 

I am slowly becoming a fan aswell xD

I know you cannot win like x500 or x1000 your bet in one spin because of the superber but you win often and when the feature pays well, then you can easily get x250 - x500 your bet easily. But these games are good for crushing wagering.

Its real coco and the headache I had getting it was even worse .

Bar Bar Black Sheep is a game that I simply cannot like!

It makes me go baaaa...baaaaa, know what I mean? 

I've played it just once...I've avoided it a million times already, hahaha.  :D