Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Missesqtee
    Newest Member
    Missesqtee

• No registered users viewing this page.

Winner Screenshots under x100 your bet!

I reckon. 

The reels on pixie wings come in single symbols and stacked also.

I think its so low because it pays out more often then most or something. 

Ive had 2 of those full screens highest symbols on 5 free spins. Not many will do that.

Okay, got you. I haven't played the game as yet, so I know nuts about it, hehehe.

In fact, none of the Pixie games have caught my interest so far anyway.  :p

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Although I'm not the biggest Starburst fan, lately I've been playing it quite a bit and it can give small but boosting wins. Still remember Guru's story how from 0.01 balance he managed to get to 900$ withdrawal.. I just don't like the fact that you're no longer able to adjust bet lines, used to work great for clearing balance.

8 hours ago, blondie said:

Although I'm not the biggest Starburst fan, lately I've been playing it quite a bit and it can give small but boosting wins. Still remember Guru's story how from 0.01 balance he managed to get to 900$ withdrawal.. I just don't like the fact that you're no longer able to adjust bet lines, used to work great for clearing balance.

I've always been a fan of Starburst and it is still the game I turn to one my balance reaches under £5. It's got me from a low balance to a big balance many times and is fantastic for wagering I think. I don't think we will ever forget Guru's story! 

Here it is - From 0.01 to 900.01 OR How Guru met Lady Luck again!

20 hours ago, blondie said:

11 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I've always been a fan of Starburst and it is still the game I turn to one my balance reaches under £5. It's got me from a low balance to a big balance many times and is fantastic for wagering I think. I don't think we will ever forget Guru's story! 

Here it is - From 0.01 to 900.01 OR How Guru met Lady Luck again!

Oh, thank you so much ladies for reminding me about one of the greatest moments of my gambling ever! 🌹

• 3 months later...

1111550874_wow0xfeaureongaelicluck.jpg.8deac94458c162cae90306ba4e88f25b.jpg

40c stake, feature triggered on 21st spin.  Finished down on it by 20cents, peaked at +2.90e. Never playing it again tho. Why would I ? just to see another 0x no thanx.

Hey even BTG's high variance WWTBAM gave more than 0x when they gave me 0.4xBet.

how can they allow such a thing to happen? no bonus guarantee, this is a clone of Halloween Fortune.

you pick a lass and I chose the middle blue lass and she gave 3 dead free spins at 5x multiplier, the other lasses were 20 spins and 7 spins.. but we know these features are predetermined. So if that is the case then they ALLOWED features to be won that pay 0xBet... I've never once had a feature pay 0x on Halloween Fortune, yet I play my first ever feature on Gaelic Luck and get a 0xBet feature. Coincidentally the WWTBAM 0.4xBet was also the very first feature on that game (not played WWTBAM again since).

Gaelic Luck is also like a clone of the very popular oldie 'A Night Out' by Playtech. Remember that game? Used to be one of my fav too at one time.

If you ask me, Halloween Fortune plays and pays better than this rubbish Gaelic Luck! I too got a zero win from its free spins game, and a few of under 10x wins. Got 20 free spins with a 7x multiplier once but it paid me just over 50x - WTF!!!

Better avoid this new rubbish from Playtech!

14 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Gaelic Luck is also like a clone of the very popular oldie 'A Night Out' by Playtech. Remember that game? Used to be one of my fav too at one time.

If you ask me, Halloween Fortune plays and pays better than this rubbish Gaelic Luck! I too got a zero win from its free spins game, and a few of under 10x wins. Got 20 free spins with a 7x Multiplier once but it paid me just over 50x - WTF!!!

Better avoid this new rubbish from Playtech!

what is left on playtech that is still worth playing, a lot of their new releases are so bad too, they get origin to make games for them, have you seen one of their worst releases Space Digger.....

I played 112 spins on it the other day at 20c/spin and had the highest base win of 3.4xBet (0.68), no features triggered and end result -16.40e, RTP 26.79%. NEVER AGAIN.

playtech and their teams that they bought are making games that have zero potential. Why are they destroying their company with such rubbish releases/crappy releases. Where are the big paying features. Where are the big paying basegame wins that are seen form other providers. The other day I saw a streamer on a 10e bet win about 400x bet in the base game on a game called Vooodoo. (by Endorphina) cause a giant hat appeared in the middle of the screen and started giving win after win. Can you imagine playtech making a game like that, nope. Instead playtech and all the studious they bought are making low paying low rtp rubbish.

some other playtech games that I have tried recently all poor results;

Retro Rush: 483 spins, RTP 69% (1 feature 35xBet)

Stars Awakening; 190 spins RTP 52% (4 giant spin features: results: 5xBet, 25xBet, 0xBet, 0xBet)

playtech is more like playtake.

only ones to still play from time to time would be buffalo blitz (epic ape is a clone too of it) but if you can deal with the low paying features that happen until you get the 100x+)

and true love / safari heat ? maybe. at least with those two you won't get a 0xBet like on Gaelic Luck.

3 hours ago, Flatzem said:

what is left on Playtech that is still worth playing, a lot of their new releases are so bad too, they get origin to make games for them, have you seen one of their worst releases Space Digger.....

I played 112 spins on it the other day at 20c/spin and had the highest base win of 3.4xBet (0.68), no features triggered and end result -16.40e, RTP 26.79%. NEVER AGAIN.

playtech and their teams that they bought are making games that have zero potential. Why are they destroying their company with such rubbish releases/crappy releases. Where are the big paying features. Where are the big paying basegame wins that are seen form other providers. The other day I saw a streamer on a 10e bet win about 400x bet in the base Game On a game called Vooodoo. (by Endorphina) cause a giant hat appeared in the middle of the screen and started giving win after win. Can you imagine playtech making a game like that, nope. Instead playtech and all the studious they bought are making low paying low rtp rubbish.

some other playtech games that I have tried recently all poor results;

Retro Rush: 483 spins, RTP 69% (1 feature 35xBet)

Stars Awakening; 190 spins RTP 52% (4 giant Spin features: results: 5xBet, 25xBet, 0xBet, 0xBet)

playtech is more like playtake.

only ones to still play from time to time would be buffalo blitz (epic ape is a clone too of it) but if you can deal with the low paying features that happen until you get the 100x+)

and true love / Safari heat ? maybe. at least with those two you won't get a 0xBet like on Gaelic Luck.

None of the old Playtech games would ever pay a zero win! Maybe it was their policy then that all free spins feature games should pay a win, even if only a small one. Even the upgraded HTML5 versions of the old games still pay some wins...definitely not like their newer games, hence I avoid playing them except for trying out one time.

4 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

None of the old Playtech games would ever pay a zero win! Maybe it was their policy then that all free spins feature games should pay a win, even if only a small one. Even the upgraded HTML5 versions of the old games still pay some wins...definitely not like their newer games, hence I avoid playing them except for trying out one time.

problem with 0x features (0 for the trigger in some of them too!) is that it puts the player off from playing that slot again. playtech/playtake should know this ! WMS knew this and thus they put in a bonus guarantee into some of their slots cause a 10x is always better than a slap in the face 0x.

2 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

problem with 0x features (0 for the trigger in some of them too!) is that it puts the player off from playing that slot again. Playtech/playtake should know this ! WMS knew this and thus they put in a bonus guarantee into some of their slots cause a 10x is always better than a slap in the face 0x.

Yes, very true. ALL game providers should never allow any of their feature games to pay nothing...that's daylight robbery, considering how difficult it can be just to get one lousy feature game.

4 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Yes, very true. ALL game providers should never allow any of their feature games to pay nothing...that's daylight robbery, considering how difficult it can be just to get one lousy feature game.

also something else why doesn't playtech have some indication if a slot is being played in demo mode/playmoney mode. Other than the progressive jackpot slots which make it obvious cause they will say not active if you are playing on playmoney mode, there is no other indication that a slot is being played in demo mode. All slot providers should make it known to all otherwise you could just play on a demo mode and get a big win screenshot and claim that it is real money? or make a video and put it on youtube and say its real money. You know what I mean.

22 hours ago, Flatzem said:

1111550874_wow0xfeaureongaelicluck.jpg.8deac94458c162cae90306ba4e88f25b.jpg

40c stake, feature triggered on 21st Spin.  Finished down on it by 20cents, peaked at +2.90e. Never playing it again tho. Why would I ? just to see another 0x no thanx.

Hey even BTG's high variance WWTBAM gave more than 0x when they gave me 0.4xBet.

how can they allow such a thing to happen? no bonus guarantee, this is a clone of Halloween Fortune.

you pick a lass and I chose the middle blue lass and she gave 3 dead free spins at 5x Multiplier, the other lasses were 20 spins and 7 Spins.. but we know these features are predetermined. So if that is the case then they ALLOWED features to be won that pay 0xBet... I've never once had a feature pay 0x on Halloween Fortune, yet I play my first ever feature on Gaelic Luck and get a 0xBet feature. Coincidentally the WWTBAM 0.4xBet was also the very first feature on that game (not played WWTBAM again since).

I think this screenshit actually belongs in this thread lol - Worst Screenshots