Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gregor1989
    Newest Member
    Gregor1989

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 3 years later...
33 minutes ago, kayenne23 said:

Best payout ive seen from a wildline (excpet the obvious ones like DOA DOA2) is the Creature From the Black Lagoon. Love this game and has a decent payout comparing it with the new slots

Indeed and both Afi-san and moa could say a lot about it considering the fact we have invested a significant amount of time and money with this old-but-gold NetEnt slot... :) 

Try scrolling some of the older Mega Wins pages, you'll be astonished by the number of mega CFTBL winner screenshots there. ;)

4 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Indeed and both Afi-san and moa could say a lot about it considering the fact we have invested a significant amount of time and money with this old-but-gold NetEnt slot... :) 

Try scrolling some of the older Mega Wins pages, you'll be astonished by the number of mega CFTBL winner screenshots there. ;)

Aye, very true indeed. CFTBL was one of NetEnt's best games before the appearance of DOA...and was one of my top favourites too. I said 'was' is because the game doesn't play or pay as before anymore...play it now and you'd have a damn tough time getting any good win!

Playtech oldie games still pay 500x for a 5-Wilds win, 1500x if won during the free spins, but yet again, such wins have completely disappeared by now! Only the 5-Scatters wins are still available, but are also now extremely rare.

Never mind the newer games...most hardly pay anything at all, except to substitute for the top paying symbol that pays anything from 2x up to 50x. 😏

Even tho CFTBL paid x50 for wild line, the re-spins made it very interesting.

I even remember the wild lines on the old Next Gen games that paid x300 - 500 as well, which was great then.

But the best Wild line is on - Napoleon from BluePrint gaming, paying a massive x5000 your total bet for 5 wilds.

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Even tho CFTBL paid x50 for wild line, the re-spins made it very interesting.

I even remember the wild lines on the old Next Gen games that paid x300 - 500 as well, which was great then.

But the best Wild line is on - Napoleon from BluePrint gaming, paying a massive x5000 your total bet for 5 wilds.

Napoleon slot is one of the hardest slots to trigger a bonus. A year ago i managed to trigger the bonus on a 5 euro bet and got a total of 0x. I know it sounds salty, but i got more chances getting a good win on creature from the black lagoon than napoleon.

9 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

Napoleon slot is one of the hardest slots to trigger a bonus. A year ago i managed to trigger the bonus on a 5 euro bet and got a total of 0x. I know it sounds salty, but i got more chances getting a good win on Creature From the Black Lagoon than napoleon.

I know bonus hardly pays, get 10 empty spins on Napoleon easily during free spins.

• 5 months later...

No other new/current game (excluding DOA and DOA 2) would pay a 5 Wilds win as good as Gamomat's two super games...Great Warrior and Roman Legion. Black Beauty pays only 250x but is included here as well.

My latest wins to bring this topic back to life, hehehe.

Great Warrior 1118x.jpg

Great Warrior 1344x.jpg

Roman Legion 1553x.jpg

Roman Legion 1660x.jpg

Black Beauty 266x.jpg