Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denis1298
    Newest Member
    Denis1298

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hi guys, 

For all of you who either created an account or made a deposit since the 10th of July we have some good stuff for you. We like to call it Happy hour! I Login today between 19.00 C.E.T - 23.00 C.E.T and you will get some spins on either Creature from the Black Lagoon or Wild Water. You choose, we pay! We already had a lot customers coming from AskGamblers and i enjoyed to have a active dialogue with some of you. Not a member, join the party! 

post-62732-0-56889700-1406046262_thumb.png

Haha, katemak is keeping things updated when I am busy, 

Great to hear you won some Afi4wins and that everything went smooth. Big like to all posts here (guess I will need my stock for later)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Btw, whats up with the weather - https://www.google.se/maps/preview?q=övertorneå&ie=UTF-8&ei=lpXPU6yzI8nG0QXriYCoCA&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

That small Swedish town had 34 degrees yesterday, even warmer then here in Spain. 

Hi Bruno,

Can you please tell me what the minimum betting limits are for live roulette. :smile:  I am looking for a 10 ct minimum bet.

When reading the T/C I found something that I do not understand quite well. 

Quote:

8. The maximum bet that is allowed to be placed when playing with a bonus is €5/$6/£4 per spin and €0.1/$0.1/£0.1 per Bet line (or equivalent in any other currency) until the play through requirements of the bonus have been met. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed. For example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black

I intend to play live roulette only, am I bound to maximum bet whenever I accept a bonus?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Regards,

Seat

Hi Seat 

Once you play with your welcome bonus the maximum bet is as mentioned in T&C €0.1/$0.1/£0.1.  As you can imagine that will take some time before you wager the bonus requirements. 

Let me know if you have any more questions regarding this.

Regards

Bruno

Hi Bruno,

Can you please tell me what the minimum betting limits are for live roulette. :smile:  I am looking for a 10 ct minimum bet.

When reading the T/C I found something that I do not understand quite well. 

Quote:

8. The maximum bet that is allowed to be placed when playing with a bonus is €5/$6/£4 per spin and €0.1/$0.1/£0.1 per Bet line (or equivalent in any other currency) until the play through requirements of the bonus have been met. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed. For example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black

I intend to play live roulette only, am I bound to maximum bet whenever I accept a bonus?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Regards,

Seat

If yesterday you reached deposits till 75 euros ,today 75 free spins on Wild Water or Creature from the Black Lagoon are waiting for you ,well thats for Afi and today they are giving 2 deposits bonuses 100% match and 50% match  :)

I'm waiting for my 75 free spins later tonight!  ^_^

uffffff   :aggressive: ok sorry Afi,check later then I will play them sooooon ,very soon  :p

Ok darling, you go first and tell us how it went. I'll play later. My 30 free spins yesterday paid $8.33...and finished it all.  ^_^

Mine was slightly better, won $15.10 from a free spins game. But overall, Wild Water is paying out poorly! I'm not satisfied at all. :(  So I'm not going to chase that 75 Euro and 3000 Euro Dream package. Going to play other games now.

Mine was slightly better, won $15.10 from a free spins game. But overall, Wild Water is paying out poorly! I'm not satisfied at all. :(  So I'm not going to chase that 75 Euro and 3000 Euro Dream package. Going to play other games now.

will you deposit today with 100% match bonus ??

will you deposit today with 100% match bonus ??

I have already deposited $100, took no bonus...and lost it all on Wild Water!  :angry: Damn game!  :p

Playing Immortal Romancing myself now...hehehehe.