Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Name your top 10 video slots

Sorry I'm late replying, it's a great topic it's just sooo hard!

I guarantee to forget some of my favourite ones! I will give it a go... I'm going to list possibly my top ten of all time, not my top ten at the moment

1. Mad Mad Monkey

2. Crocodopolis

3. Ladies Night

4. Starburst

5. Space Wars

6. Immortal Romance

7. Fruit Shop

8. Tally Ho

9. Jack Hammer 2

10. Spring Break

Goes to show everyones opinion differs although i do like some of the games mentioned which I didn't list they have been real horrible for me too often for them to make my top 10! Should have Dr love in my selection too can't believe I forgot my bankroll builder! oh and Retro reels extreme heat and original! 

Goes to show everyones opinion differs although i do like some of the games mentioned which I didn't list they have been real horrible for me too often for them to make my top 10! Should have Dr love in my selection too can't believe I forgot my bankroll builder! oh and Retro reels extreme heat and original!

Bigdk was it you that said you don't like Fruit Shop? I posted an old screenshot for you in the winners screenshot thread - did you see it?

I like this slot,too Sharon,but didnt play it for a while .

Its a brilliant slot...in my eyes. But I get why people don't like it...its one of those slots you love or hate.

Which is interesting actually....I wonder out of everyone's replies which slot has appeared the most in our top 10s??

Maybe Valdes can evaluate after a few more replies?

Nope have never said I don't like fruit shop have won 400quid on 1.50 bet and recently 5 cherries 82quid for 15p lol! whats not to like!!

It wasn't you?? Ooooooh...who was it? Sorry bigdk I thought it was you! Ignore my comment in the screenshot thread the lol :D

Starburst

Break da bank again

Twin spin

Eagle wings

Voila!

Best games to eat up wager requirement and hit 100-1000 times your wager when needed

Have you tried Subtopia Johnny that has got a mobile version and with your high betting you could win loads also the free spins are not hard to hit as some games without clicking any stop button ;)!

i think we both addicted to high variance :)

So long losing runs like i have for about a year it is not surprise...But one day it will pay me, i promise!

Yep, trying hard with DOA recently... Having a few multi-thousand spins runs without any success and losing huge money, even while playing with bets of 0.18 and 0.45/ :( 

But one day, yeah, one day, it will pay! ;)

Yep, trying hard with DOA recently... Having a few multi-thousand spins runs without any success and losing huge money, even while playing with bets of 0.18 and 0.45/ :(

But one day, yeah, one day, it will pay! ;)

I play it last usually unless I am steaming and tilting then I just say F it and play it and hope haha!!  :angry:  :rolleyes:

I play it last usually unless I am steaming and tilting then I just say F it and play it and hope haha!!  :angry:  :rolleyes:

I'm kind of obsessed recently by Dead Or Alive. This game is running on a background on my laptop almost whole day, betting small of course only 0.09-0.18. But it still sucks hundreds of euros in less than 2 months! :(

Anyways, I am not going to stop unless a 5000 x bet hit ...at least! :)

I'm kind of obsessed recently by Dead Or Alive. This game is running on a background on my laptop almost whole day, betting small of course only 0.09-0.18. But it still sucks hundreds of euros in less than 2 months! :(

OHMYGOD!!! Dead or Alive running in the background...the Guru running in the foreground...the missus running in the midground (watching what the mister is doing all day long :p)...all for a 5000x bet hit! Oh maaan, to hit that big, I just wonder how long it's going to take!  ^_^

Well, what to do...both are pistols-whipping fanatics (the game and the Guru)...so see who shoots who first.  :D

Hundreds of euros :o  and you are still "Tiny Roller" I guess  ;)