Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

Name your top 10 video slots

Just wins well so consistently man no surprise it is your favourite when those harps start appearing the wins possible are truly insane even at 20p! 

Yep, and my heart beats harder and harder as each key appears and fills up the final harp section. Maaan, that's exciting for a start...but wait till the harp starts appearing on the reels...it makes me creep nearer to my laptop screen! Hahahahaha.  :D

I see The WishMaster is in your top 10! At the moment its in my TOP 10 WORST SLOTS!

Sharon darling, Wish Master wasn't good at all to me, at first, but I played on, with a feeling that one day I will catch that big win. Not like Starburst...I just cannot get that big win feeling! I guess instincts play a very important role for each of us, darling. Follow them, trust them, and have faith in them! If you feel it isn't good for you, then you are right in not liking the game at all.  ;)

Sharon darling, Wish Master wasn't good at all to me, at first, but I played on, with a feeling that one day I will catch that big win. Not like Starburst...I just cannot get that big win feeling! I guess instincts play a very important role for each of us, darling. Follow them, trust them, and have faith in them! If you feel it isn't good for you, then you are right in not liking the game at all.  ;)

yep Afi,like I have feeling for Jack and the Beanstalk slot,that game just doesnt like me I have never won some decent sum  on it,neither i am hoping that ,that,will happen,the last time I wanted to try I was playing with 2 euros a bet and it just has eaten my money ,so no more Jack for me ,haha maybe he likes guys more then girls ,like Starburst !!

Yep, and my heart beats harder and harder as each key appears and fills up the final harp section. Maaan, that's exciting for a start...but wait till the harp starts appearing on the reels...it makes me creep nearer to my laptop screen! Hahahahaha.  :D

Me too I am the exact same! Just such an exciting slot!

yep Afi,like I have feeling for Jack and the Beanstalk slot,that game just doesnt like me I have never won some decent sum  on it,neither i am hoping that ,that,will happen,the last time I wanted to try I was playing with 2 euros a bet and it just has eaten my money ,so no more Jack for me ,haha maybe he likes guys more then girls ,like Starburst !!

2euros a spin is suicide if it is not in paymode you kind of know it is when you get a few free spins of over 100x bet thats when I go up to 60p only play a pound when I have alot to bet with! 20p can win £1000 meaning you can win up to 3grand on 60p. At your bet size if you got lucky you could win around 10-12,000 but it comes at a cost when it isn't paying. ;)

Hahahaha...I guess you may be right darling! Some games are for gals, some games are for guys.  ^_^

Me too I am the exact same! Just such an exciting slot!

2euros a spin is suicide if it is not in paymode you kind of know it is when you get a few free spins of over 100x bet thats when I go up to 60p only play a pound when I have alot to bet with! 20p can win £1000 meaning you can win up to 3grand on 60p. At your bet size if you got lucky you could win around 10-12,000 but it comes at a cost when it isn't paying. ;)

Well,it costed me 300 euros  :(

Well,it costed me 300 euros  :(

WOW! An expensive lesson indeed darling! But we all make the same mistake. No doubt about that. I have wasted even more than that chasing a big win. Lessons learnt, but the same mistake still repeated whenever my emotions overrule my mind! Self-control is easier said than done!  :(

Top 10

----------

1. Rainbow Riches (Barcrest)

2. 100'000 Pyramid (IGT)

3. Franken Cash (Microgaming)

4. Deck The Halls (Microgaming)

5. The Pig Wizard (william hill vegas)

6. Wild Water (Net Ent)

7. Magic Wand (Williams Interactive)

8. Three Lions (william hill vegas)

9. Deal or No Deal - Bankers Riches

10. The Avengers (playtech)

Worst 3 Slots

-----------------

1. Plants Vs Zombies Wild Gargantuar

2. Terminator (Microgaming)

3. Amazon Queen (Williams Interactive)

.. This video is for Valdes I guess, 

Thanks Awena, but I have to disappoint you a bit as this is not a big win, not even close to such actually. A big win on 1.00 bet would be a screen full of wilds worth 750 if you ask me, something I'm on my way to show you very soon! I hope! ;)

And please, be more careful when posting and referring to other gambling websites. A confirmation with one of us (Lu, Sharon or me) would be a great idea. ;)

Thanks Awena, but I have to disappoint you a bit as this is not a big win, not even close to such actually. A big win on 1.00 bet would be a screen full of wilds worth 750 if you ask me, something I'm on my way to show you very soon! I hope! ;)

And please, be more careful when posting and referring to other gambling websites. A confirmation with one of us (Lu, Sharon or me) would be a great idea. ;)

aww, i just have realized what was that. No problem, do you have some video to share with us please ?

I don't think so but that would be nice. Sometimes in the future maybe.

Okay then. Since it is almost impossible to refuse a request coming from Ag Girls Team member... I'l try to record all my free spins features while playing Dead Or Alive and The Wish Master. Starting from September... ;)