Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

Monday...another fun day at Thrills

but of course I will dear Afi and what would be your offer  :rolleyes: ,well you are a men ,after all  ;)

Awww...that's easy! Hey Bruno...give me a good bonus and I'll give you a good chilled beer...deal?!  :D

Hey Luciana! Thank you for the warm welcome. This has turned out to be a very warm family and I am glad to be here. 

Katemak & Afi4wins - did you miss out on the second welcome bonus that gives 50 % on your second deposit? 

Anyhow guys, we have about 30 days left in Thrills Summer calendar so I am pretty sure you will see some good stuff heading your way. 

And almost forgot, "rumours" says that later in the afternoon there will be some kind of suprise for our players. Something about free spins....maybe worth to check out   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

LOL, If you make sure its a local one I might consider it. You will have to make it big mate since a kiss from a macedonian girl is hard to beat  ;)

Hahaha! :D

Indeed, a kiss from our beautiful Macedonian tornado worth all the troubles down the road. ;)

Hey Luciana! Thank you for the warm welcome. This has turned out to be a very warm family and I am glad to be here. 

Katemak & Afi4wins - did you miss out on the second welcome bonus that gives 50 % on your second deposit? 

Anyhow guys, we have about 30 days left in Thrills Summer calendar so I am pretty sure you will see some good stuff heading your way. 

And almost forgot, "rumours" says that later in the afternoon there will be some kind of suprise for our players. Something about free spins....maybe worth to check out   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Thank you Bruno,but I use all your welcome offers  :rolleyes:

LOL, If you make sure its a local one I might consider it. You will have to make it big mate since a kiss from a macedonian girl is hard to beat  ;)

Well Bruno, I guess not even several jugs of any local beer can beat that Macedonian kiss! So I have to give in and accept defeat to the Macedonian Queen!  :D

• 2 months later...

Hi guys

Hope you are doing well and that this summer was great for all you. With the World Cup and a amazing road trip through Europe with my wife & Honda I am happy to be back on track. 

Just an heads up that Thrills will have pretty nice deal on Thursday. Will make sure to post so be prepared.

Regards

Bruno 

Hi guys

Hope you are doing well and that this summer was great for all you. With the World Cup and a amazing road trip through Europe with my wife & Honda I am happy to be back on track. 

Just an heads up that Thrills will have pretty nice deal on Thursday. Will make sure to post so be prepared.

Regards

Bruno 

Heeeey, welcome back Bruno! Glad you had an amazing round Europe trip. So, this Honda is a super bike, a super SUV or a super saloon?  ;)

Hi guys

Regards

Bruno 

Welcome back mate. nice to see you here again. :)

Glad you had a wonderful trip. :good:

Some of our members were already curious to know where's hiding their beloved Bruno, so, feel free to surprise them with some good offer soon! ;)