Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denis1298
    Newest Member
    Denis1298

• No registered users viewing this page.

If you had to pick your favourite Playtech slot....

.well actually I dont get it,I was thinking that you have higher standards then we have !

Whaaaat??? :shok:  No way Ladies! I'm no Johnnygotthebone!!!  :D

Well, yes, I've got the bone, but without the meat...that's no good at all! Hahahahaha.

Ladies, ladies...I'm no different than any of you! I play with $0.09 bets and $0.20 bets too, just like you all do. But on those few very lucky days, I would go really crazy, go for win big or lose all! I'd be damn broke if I keep playing big all the time, right? ;)  

.well actually I dont get it,I was thinking that you have higher standards then we have !

Whaaaat??? :shok:  No way Ladies! I'm no Johnnygotthebone!!!  :D

Well, yes, I've got the bone, but without the meat...that's no good at all! Hahahahaha.

Ladies, ladies...I'm no different than any of you! I play with $0.09 bets and $0.20 bets too, just like you all do. But on those few very lucky days, I would go really crazy, go for win big or lose all! I'd be damn broke if I keep playing big all the time, right? ;)

Nooooo..Afi is one of us!

Well then, welcome to the low rollers club, Afi! Enjoy the ride and be careful with stakes higher than 0.30 bet per spin! Could be super dangerous for your wallet. :p

Ahhhh! Thank you my friend! If 0.30 bet per spin is dangerous, I'll stick with 0.29 then...hehehehe.  :D

Have ran the best on Safari Heat and 2nd favourite probably Electra some nice wins on that too!

Safari Heat is a great slot! I remember posting a screenie on here last year, I had free spins repeated about 15 times and I swear I'm not lying its was CRAZY. I was betting 15p a spin I won something like £160 off the free spins, they just kept going on and on and on! Do you remember Valdes me posting about it?

I'll see if I can dig my screenshot out!

Got it! It was whilst playing @ William Hill from a free £10 chip too! Just found it on valleys flickr account, but it is my screenshot

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Oh my god, I just found loads of my old screenshots!

Great news, Sharon. We will wait to see them all in the winning screenshots thread. ;)

Safari Heat is a great slot! I remember posting a screenie on here last year, I had free spins repeated about 15 times and I swear I'm not lying its was CRAZY. I was betting 15p a spin I won something like £160 off the free spins, they just kept going on and on and on! Do you remember Valdes me posting about it?

I'll see if I can dig my screenshot out!

Safari Heat can really heat things up. A friend of mine recently played it with $0.45 bet, got 10 retriggers during the free spins, for a total payout of about $850! That's a 1888x total bet win. Wish it was mine on $1.50 bet! Waaahahahaha. Wishful thinking!  ^_^

Safari Heat can really heat things up. A friend of mine recently played it with $0.45 bet, got 10 retriggers during the free spins, for a total payout of about $850! That's a 1888x total bet win. Wish it was mine on $1.50 bet! Waaahahahaha. Wishful thinking!  ^_^

That's why I love this slot...the possibility of re-triggers is crazy!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...