Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kalli88
    Newest Member
    Kalli88

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

1 hour ago, katemak said:

Agree with you @Afi4wins my 1st laptop was ASUS and it lasted for 10 years, poor thing. Now I have Dell 1 year old, will see how many years he'll  put up with me 😄

Your Asus lasted for 10 years? Hmmm...that may mean I have just 2 more years with my darling in red, then I need to replace her with another new darling. :D

Same thing with a mouse also. My HP mouse lasted not even 2 months with heavy daily use on it...Logitech mouse, on the other hand, lasted over 2 years! Now that's one more brand I would always go for. Totally reliable products, unlike most other branded names.

20 hours ago, ValDes said:

Guuuuyyyysss! :)

It has been ages since my last post here! Just wanted to stop by and check how you're doing. ;) 

To be honest, I miss my 'forum days' sooooo much! :( 

Welcome back Guru!! Yes we sure do miss the old forum days too, it’s not the same here without out you ☺️ 

25 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Finally won a tournament after a long while, I mean I did win, however long time since a big one like this

I am back at Mr Vegas, giving Video Slots a rest now.

Spend 6 euro in this tourney.

image.thumb.png.86897a63c174b304f7d41bf3e9e5846d.png

But you said mr vegas is not like video-slots and it does not have tournaments like video-slots or did you say something else?

Edit: my bad. You said wheel.

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

But you said mr vegas is not like video-slots and it does not have tournaments like video-slots or did you say something else?

Edit: my bad. You said wheel.

I did not know Mr Vegas had the tournaments, untill yesterday when I logged in and saw the encore tourneys. Was excited lol.

Took my first try on Moon princess and Voila - First place.

"I was born in India & immigrated to Canada as a baby in my mother’s arms. I’m Canadian. I would have never imagined I’d live to see basic human right of bodily autonomy & informed consent without coercion simultaneously upheld by the highest court in India and violated in Canada." Kulvinder Kaur MD

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

"I was born in India & immigrated to Canada as a baby in my mother’s arms. I’m Canadian. I would have never imagined I’d live to see basic human right of bodily autonomy & informed consent without coercion simultaneously upheld by the highest court in India and violated in Canada." Kulvinder Kaur MD

Pure Random, what does this refer to?

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

You should post this on twitter.

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

I am trying, Budget is available and been a bit lucky, so I hope at least to give it more time and effort to show you the appreaciation for arranging these contests.

This is Fiekie's lucky month, so he deserves all the fun and all the screenies that he deserves! Let's hope this hit-n-stay trait would remain for all the future contests too. 😉