Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elekbarni
    Newest Member
    elekbarni

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

I have just received this e-mail message :

" Did you say you lived in Macedonia? If not where? I am thinking about going to Macedonia to get some dental work and I really would like to ask you some things about it. Give me a holler when you get a chance.  Lovvvessss You girly.
Cathy "

My friend from US will come here ,and I am so happy today.
I am sure Katarina will suggest the best dentinst. please.

Balkanian Dental Tourism *

Awena I am from Macedonia Skopje the best dental here is Kruna MS which they are the best,pretty expensive,but they are very professional i will give you the details,I will pm ,ok 

Awena I am from Macedonia Skopje the best dental here is Kruna MS which they are the best,pretty expensive,but they are very professional i will give you the details,I will pm ,ok 

Yes, please. She is far so we need to make appointment if she decide to come here so I will forward infos in english to her and thank you . 

I love Skopje very muchhhh

it is sad I am looking at my Mici, I have evils around and mici is in her cage while I am keeping door open . We are moving to our new living place today, I am happy , I already bought my first flowers and mici is going to live in the  nature. Mici, my Cat

Drooooool! I mean, cooooool! 

Wish I could fly one of those...and see what the baby can do! Speed is my thing...including Formula 1. That's another baby I would looove to get into, grab the wheel and whoooosh off around the track! Speed thrills....and kills...but I love it! :D

(my emoticons are not appearing today...must be my desktop again...she needs more man-handling and caressing I guess! LOL)

Pregnant women who drinks or smokes are worst.

Lucky I'm not one of them then! In fact Lordy I don't drink or smoke when I'm not pregnant, it's extremely rare for me to have a drink! If I remember rightly the last time I got drunk was when I was about 21!!! And I'm 28 now. And I've never smoked!