Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tanvaveerma
    Newest Member
    tanvaveerma

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

I hate vodka, I hate whiskey more!

What's your favourite drink .... And why?

Hmm, let me see. Rakia, the Bulgarian one of course must be on first place...then Vodka, no matter if it would be Polish, Russian, Finnish...then Whiskey, all kinds and brands, and years...then beer, "live" beer if possible...then wine, white and red....then.......

......Oh, man?! :o I think you should stop right here! :D

Okay, I have a new question!

If you could be in any movie which one would it be and why???

Aren't we all living and acting in our own movie?! The movie of our lives, where even the best scriptwriter could only dream to imagine and write a movie script even as half as better as each and every human life's  story! ;)

Okay, I have a new question!

If you could be in any movie which one would it be and why???

The Bridges of Madison County *

fnxw.jpg

zl6b.jpg

ke3d.jpg

z8i9.jpg

Niceee Katerina.  it is nice to see you in our chit chat room,, hihi ,, we females,, Mr. Guru ooopps Valdes should know,, dont mess with femaless. 

I am trying to be creative here so you are welcome to comment,, or not, hihihi,,, 

:angel:

Okay, next question

What's your most hated household chore?

Mine is washing the dishes! I despise it so much I had to buy a dishwasher three years ago and its one of the best things I have ever bought!

Never tried or had a dish washer before...is it any good? Are the dishes as clean as when you wash them yourselves?

My most hated household chore? Cleaning up other people's mess!!!  :angry:  :diablo:  :D

Never tried or had a dish washer before...is it any good? Are the dishes as clean as when you wash them yourselves?

My most hated household chore? Cleaning up other people's mess!!!  :angry:  :diablo:  :D

Yes of course they are as clean - cleaner!

I hate cooking too - I'm the worlds worst cook!

Okay, next question

What's your most hated household chore?

Mine is washing the dishes! I despise it so much I had to buy a dishwasher three years ago and its one of the best things I have ever bought!

I am dishwasher myself I love anything what includes water but I hate ironing and I hate dust cleaning.

I love to cook and I love flowers, we will see my balcony this summer, I will give my best so I can enjoy in my lil heaven .

I love to cook and I love flowers, we will see my balcony this summer, I will give my best so I can enjoy in my lil heaven .

I like cooking ,cleaning ,dish washing,ironing everything ,might sounds stupid ,but i am relaxing when i am doing those things,maybe i was cleaning lady in some past life  :D

Oh, my! I knew this thread was gonna turn into women paradise in no time! :D:p

Woman paradise? That's a bit sexist Valdes tut tut......

If you were referring to the flowers...I'm actually a woman who doesn't like flowers! I just don't get them, I don't see why girls like flowers, yeah ok they are pretty but blah blah blah....I'd much prefer chocolate!

I like cooking ,cleaning ,dish washing,ironing everything ,might sounds stupid ,but i am relaxing when i am doing those things,maybe i was cleaning lady in some past life  :D

You must be mad! Your husband is very lucky! Poor Valleys has to do a look of the housework - I'm not a very domesticated wifey

Woman paradise? That's a bit sexist Valdes tut tut......

If you were referring to the flowers...I'm actually a woman who doesn't like flowers! I just don't get them, I don't see why girls like flowers, yeah ok they are pretty but blah blah blah....I'd much prefer chocolate!

All I was referring to is the word 'chitchat'. :p;)