Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sstefan997
    Newest Member
    Sstefan997

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I've got unpleasant news guys...my blardy ISP provider would be shutting down its 3G services this week, so I'd be WITHOUT any internet connection...unless I buy a new BLARDY EXPENSIVE Mobile 4G Modem...F**K maaaan!!! 😡

Oh no Afi, to be honest here, I can’t get anything to work on 3G at all. I hope you’ll find a 4G connection because we’d miss you so much!

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I've got unpleasant news guys...my blardy ISP provider would be shutting down its 3G services this week, so I'd be WITHOUT any internet connection...unless I buy a new BLARDY EXPENSIVE Mobile 4G Modem...F**K maaaan!!! 😡

Why dont you take some money from your Thai girls! They will definitely help you with a few 5 scatters 3/4 times.

7 hours ago, Blackjax said:

I haven't made many deposits this year and I am True Skriller. They are now adding 1.45% fee for money transfer. Are you guys also getting that.

I'm a Skriller too, but not sure if it's a True Skriller or a lie one, hahaha, cos I'm still paying fees for any transfers made. Minimum fee is 0.60 USD (up from previous 0.50 USD), but not really bothered with what % that is. I don't do transfers nowadays anyway, cos my Skrill is always EMPTY!!! 🤣

42 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I am a true skriller as well, however I have not paid any fees the past few months, but I think now with this new Policy on no-restrictions when sending someone money, seems they brought the paying fees back.

Yes it was updated on 21 October. Now we have to pay 1.45% for Skrill to Skrill. 

28 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Nonetheless, I'm still happy with Skrill, because their fees are a lot cheaper than Neteller's! I haven't use my Neteller account for maybe over 2 years now!

Isn't there a fee if you dont use Neteller for more than 6 months. While reading T&c updates  on Skrill it says if you dont make a transaction in 6 months you have to pay €5 fee. Both of them have almost similar T&c.

3 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Isn't there a fee if you dont use Neteller for more than 6 months. While reading T&c updates  on Skrill it says if you dont make a transaction in 6 months you have to pay €5 fee. Both of them have almost similar T&c.

What???!!! 😲

I've never been asked to pay any fees for my inactive Neteller account, and I certainly am not aware that such a fee exists! If Neteller asks me to pay such a fee, I would immediately request for closure of my account!

2 hours ago, Blackjax said:

don't you just need to log into them at least once every 6 months or so to avoid getting hit by the inactivity fee.

29 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if this is true becaue they'll do anything if it means they can charge a fee  and provide ***** customer support😜

• if you want to get nightmares read some trustpilot negative reviews for Skrill before you goto bed. Sure there are also those 5 star reviews that seem be like something from an alternate reality. Those are the blue pill reviews. The real red pill reviews are the 1 star reviews.

but here is something else that Skrill has now increased its level of intrusiveness is doing to customers, they are asking for proof of wealth?!

not only do they ask customers to take a blardy selfie and send in other sensitive documents now when you reach a certain transaction volumes they want the proof of wealth/income.

it says on their website:

What are Proof of Income/Source of Wealth documents?

Skrill, like all financial services companies, is subject to regulations which are designed to protect our customers and our business. 

We have an obligation to prove that any funds used by our customers have been acquired by legitimate means.

This is why, when you reach certain transaction volumes, we may request you to provide us with evidence that confirms the source(s) of your financial income. 

To provide your document(s), simply reply to the e-mail you received from our Member Verification team within the specified timeframe.

What are the documents that I need to submit? 

You’ll need to submit documents which help us identify and support your source of financial income for the funds you transfer using our digital payment systems, such as: 

• Savings from salary, inheritance, or gifts – pay slips for the last 3 months, official letter from your employer, certificate of inheritance, tax return certificate etc.
    • Gambling or investment – evidence of winnings or trading profits, investment portfolio (showing dividends) etc.
    • Sale of property or company – bank or credit card statement which covers the transactional activity for the last 3 months, audited financial statement, bill of sale etc.

What are the requirements for these documents?

• Bank and card statements – your names and bank account number should be visible; card statements should show only the first six and last four digits of your card number due to PCI/DSS requirements; the document should contain visible incoming transactions with identifiable source
    • Pay slips, letters from employer, contracts – should be signed and stamped, and your names should be visible
    • Screenshots supporting your gambling or investment activity – should not be cropped; the website URL should be visible; should show your registered details on the website, your transaction history, bets/trading history and/or profit/loss statement

and ..... if you are concerned about your privacy they have an answer for that...

I'm concerned about my privacy / I don’t want to submit such documents. What will happen to my account/money?

Verification is mandatory as Skrill is obligated to be compliant with regulatory requirements. Account restrictions and/or administration fees may be applied if the requested documentation is not provided within the specified time frame.

Update: did a search and found a case from 5 years ago where someone (from Finland) on a forum was asked by Skrill to complete a source of wealth form and provide more documents.

Unless you absolutely need to i don't know why you'd use Skrill for anything; from their random security checks to their fees, they're awful. That's before you get to their awful CS as well. 

If you can, set up a dummy bank a/c and funnel funds through it (until they cut you off), rather than give these charlatans cash for nothing. 

8 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Nonetheless, I'm still happy with Skrill, because their fees are a lot cheaper than Neteller's! I haven't use my Neteller account for maybe over 2 years now!

2 years? thats 24 months (24 x 5USD per month) , then you owe Neteller 120 USD for inactivity, try logging into your Neteller account now and you might find it in negative.

5 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh, I’ve had my fair share of nightmares with Skrill. Remember what happened to me on Boxing Day one year? Someone cleared my account and it took me months to get it back. 
Since then I’ve not really used Skrill much at all

have you gone through the take a selfie thing for Skrill?

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh, I’ve had my fair share of nightmares with Skrill. Remember what happened to me on Boxing Day one year? Someone cleared my account and it took me months to get it back. 
Since then I’ve not really used Skrill much at all

I just checked the time at your place and it would be around 4 AM. How much work are AG people making you do?

5 hours ago, Blackjax said:

I just checked the time at your place and it would be around 4 AM. How much work are AG people making you do?

Most of the days I still won't be sleeping yet at 4am! 😜

And so is Flatzem! 2 night owls we are...hahaha. 🤪