Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

1 minute ago, Fiekie247 said:

Hey Guys

Things are bad in South Africa at the moment. Protest which initially started due to the ex president being jailed now escalated to another level with Covid being extended in hard lock down, due to high numbers in South Africa.

I dont think this has to do with President jailed anymore, this protest is more in terms of Desperation, Job Losses, Poverty etc!

Shopping centers and malls are closing not sure till when, but I just finished buying groceries so I dont need to leave the house for the next few days!

I just googled about it, but you can read different articles and videos. I have some violent and sensitive ones I received.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=protest+in+south+africa

Well I new something  bad was going to happen after his arrest. As if things werent already bad in SA. I hope people dont start protesting in huge numbers and expose themselves to Corona. 

16 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Where is @ValDes?

Its been almost 5 days he has been away.

I hope u can give an update @cocopop3011

I'm here, I'm here... Just had to take a day off on Friday and go to another city for some medical exams while weekend was dedicated to family and catching up with some other tasks, you know how it is. :) 

You missed me dearly or need my assistance with something? :D

9 minutes ago, ValDes said:

I'm here, I'm here... Just had to take a day off on Friday and go to another city for some medical exams while weekend was dedicated to family and catching up with some other tasks, you know how it is. :) 

You missed me dearly or need my assistance with something? :D

I thought you went to your private island in Greece on your Yacht for detox from work. Just wanted to know if I could come. 

@Blackjax, @Afi4wins

Have just seen your little forum quarrel here and must admit it doesn't make me feel happy. :( 

You see @Blackjax, Afi is someone who's been with us for ages and proved himself as a real forum hero, contributing immensely so far, helping dozens and dozens of new forum members and players, sharing his gigantic gambling experience in a unobtrusive, I'd say even kinda educational manner, etc etc. I personally had some disagreements with some of his theories during the years and we had a mile long discussions here but hey, that's perfectly fine. What's definitely NOT okay thou is to cross the line of good manners and become verbally aggressive towards such a respected member of our forum community. Have no idea what was the cause of this sudden burst of  this harsh tone of voice you used against him, but please, make sure this is the first and last time you are doing that in the forum. Let's respect each other and keep the friendly tone of voice and atmosphere here cause we worked sooooooo hard about it! 

Thank you! 

5 minutes ago, ValDes said:

@Blackjax, @Afi4wins

Have just seen your little forum quarrel here and must admit it doesn't make me feel happy. :( 

You see @Blackjax, Afi is someone who's been with us for ages and proved himself as a real forum hero, contributing immensely so far, helping dozens and dozens of new forum members and players, sharing his gigantic gambling experience in a unobtrusive, I'd say even kinda educational manner, etc etc. I personally had some disagreements with some of his theories during the years and we had a mile long discussions here but hey, that's perfectly fine. What's definitely NOT okay thou is to cross the line of good manners and become verbally aggressive towards such a respected member of our forum community. Have no idea what was the cause of this sudden burst of  this harsh tone of voice you used against him, but please, make sure this is the first and last time you are doing that in the forum. Let's respect each other and keep the friendly tone of voice and atmosphere here cause we worked sooooooo hard about it! 

Thank you! 

I have always maintained my respect towards him but it was only his last comment that I used it. The comment about me trying to elude him and the way he finished that sentence. Otherwise I would not have reciprocated in that tone. 

4 minutes ago, ValDes said:

@Blackjax, @Afi4wins

Thank you! 

Thank you so much Guru-san, for all your nice words.

I guess some people just cannot grasp my true intentions of my posts and statements, of informing others about certain things and matters, so that others may know or learn.

Of course everyone has their own opinions and may not agree with mine, but that's fine with me, it's all expected, as long as mutual respect and a friendly atmosphere is maintained at all times. 😉

19 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Hey Guys

Things are bad in South Africa at the moment. Protest which initially started due to the ex president being jailed now escalated to another level with Covid being extended in hard lock down, due to high numbers in South Africa.

I dont think this has to do with President jailed anymore, this protest is more in terms of Desperation, Job Losses, Poverty etc!

Shopping centers and malls are closing not sure till when, but I just finished buying groceries so I dont need to leave the house for the next few days!

I just googled about it, but you can read different articles and videos. I have some violent and sensitive ones I received.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=protest+in+south+africa

I just saw the news about SA and things are getting worse. Those looting incidents are horrible. Quite a shame that people are violently protesting and looting in favor of someone who looted his whole country. 

Stay safe brother.

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

I just saw the news about SA and things are getting worse. Those looting incidents are horrible. Quite a shame that people are violently protesting and looting in favor of someone who looted his whole country. 

Stay safe brother.

Its not about him anymore, its deperation, poverty etc

That is nothing - If I were to show you the videos I personally have, people killed, burned alive, expensive cars being burned during the middle of the day on the highway.

People robbing expensive stores with electronics, 60 - 84 inch  Tv's. $7 000 fridges etc

Alcohol shops and trucks being broken in and all alcohol stolen and carried.

Such a tragedy! 😟

Sincerely hope the authorities will manage to recover some order any time soon! 

PS. Is that the first country where we see the consequences of the fact that 0.1% of the human race holding up 90.1% of the entire human wealth? Just a rhetorical question...

@ValDes

Yes - 0.1% of the population controls the countries wealth.

70% of our countries population earns a salary between 2500 - 3500 zar per month - which is $200 - $300 per month.

If you earn R7000 zar ($480) per month you are considered to be in the 10 % catergory of good salary earners.

Imagine that!

16 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

@ValDes

Yes - 0.1% of the population controls the countries wealth.

70% of our countries population earns a salary between 2500 - 3500 zar per month - which is $200 - $300 per month.

If you earn R7000 zar ($480) per month you are considered to be in the 10 % catergory of good salary earners.

Imagine that!

Actually I can imagine all that very very well... This was exactly the situation here in Bulgaria (and most of the other post-communist countries as well) for almost 2 decades after the fall of the Berlin Wall up until 7-10 years ago.  Even now, 14 years after joining the EU, 30 to 40% of all employed people here are falling under the so called 'working poor' category... :( 

Again, it all boils down to that rhetorical question from my previous post... 

On 7/14/2021 at 7:11 AM, Fiekie247 said:

That is nothing - If I were to show you the videos I personally have, people killed, burned alive, expensive cars being burned during the middle of the day on the highway.

People robbing expensive stores with electronics, 60 - 84 inch  Tv's. $7 000 fridges etc

Alcohol shops and trucks being broken in and all alcohol stolen and carried.

Wow, these scenes must be awful What about the military are they not on the streets?

here's some comments about the situation in SA:

As an South African, I can tell you that the story is being minimalised. The riots and looting did /not/ limit itself to impoverished communities, the arson was equally as wide spread and these weren't 'alleged' actions since there's video proof of these crimes. The main instigators of the riots were two of Jacob Zuma's children - with one congratulating the looters on their actions and telling them to do so 'responsibly'. Ultimately, this was done by opportunistic individuals that realized they could get away with it since the President and his Minister of Police, Bheki Cele, wasn't doing anything to stop it. In fact Cele delayed the deployment of the military until now citing the main reason as the military 'not being able to handle situations like this'. It got so bad that even a few police officers got in on the looting using police vehicles

---

The police joining in on the looting doesn't surprise me our country is so corrupt and f****d

---

Africa do Sul é canario da mina !! = South Africa is mine canary !!

---

Portugal and the rest of Europe have a similar or worse future than South Africa if they do not start taking the necessary measures.

---

At the apex of its "ebil wahcist power" the old South Africa used to export at a discount, extra food, and extra water to all the countries around it. Those allegedly evil men elevated everyone who lived with and near them, but that time is no more.

---

South Africa is extremely inhospitable. Its very difficult to farm there, its very difficult to find pure water there. When the Boers migrated there it was nearly empty, when they encountered wandering tribes of Zulus whom were also migrating into the area at the same time, it was fairly easy to come to peace accords with them. There is no competition over land that is not good for grazing, among tribals from cow cultures ext. 100 percent of the value of the land in south Africa came from Europeans painstakingly perfecting crop rotation strategies, painstakingly creating fertilization routines, painstakingly creating water irrigation systems. All the techniques needed to grow temperate crops in semi arid conditions. These routines cannot be created or maintained by low IQ tribals. AE: After seven decades of trying to teach them how in a post colonial world, there are to this day and substantially more than a trillion dollars wasted later, zero success stories. No matter what anybody says, when the one group of humans who are capable of maintaining this eco system are encouraged to leave (IE: genocided out of existence) the infrastructure that only they know how to create and maintain goes with them.

The reality is that colonial Nubians having migrated down from the north, are destroying their only opportunity to live a good life in a good country that they have no real claim to (no more so than the Boers) Soon it will be as it was four hundred years ago, an empty burnt out husk, with a population of one extended family every 70 square miles. The land will once again be free to whoever chooses to settle there and fertilize it. Hopefully the next generation of settlers will be a little more picky and choosy about who they allow to follow them and who they allow to stalk their way into another peoples paradise. As it is, the rainbow theory of modern society will die in Johannesburg.

---

The police were also looting. A citizens arrest was even made when they found a policeman load is car with stuff he looted and only 2 policemen were officially arrested when they unloaded looted goods from their police vehicle into their home. There are also numerous videos of them in uniform loading police vehicles with stolen goods.

Our police force has been a dumpster fire for a long time and I don't see it getting better in the near foreseeable future.

---

look at history... the Zulu often moved south to pillage and enslave anyone living south of their locations. Why do you think the land was empty and undeveloped when the Dutch colonized it? Because Zulu armies pillaged and ransacked the land every X years. This is the same just modern version.

---

I'm so hungry I could steal a TV - South African Proverb

---

I'm in the province of where it all started.
It started with roads blocked,  then burning debris on roads, then trucks burnt.
Stores were looted,  malls were looted and burnt.
They stole ambulance vehicles, they were stoning as well.
It is currently in 2 provinces .
Also civilians were arming themselves and protecting their areas and communities.
Police were outnumbered too.
Food is now short in stores. Shelves are empty and long lines of people waiting to enter the shops and by loads of food.
Also fuel is now short too. They also burnt and stole from warehouses keeping food.
Also the Indians were accused of racism.

---

the news got it wrong with the number of troops deployed.
Largest deployment was last year 76000 troops deployed, in the first wave of the bug, to enforce lockdown rules.
2500 troops deployed to deal with the riots.

---

This will only escalate issues. The military is made up of same groups of people that are rioting and looting. There are deep, old, tribal rifts most fail to understand.

---

Wasn't the initial purpose of the apartheid laws to keep the various tribes the f**k away from each other because they were going to war so often that it was destabilizing the country?

---

this is sort of an omen. It's what happens when the government pits races and classes against each other. long time coming for SA

---

These looters have been attacking whites, mixed race, Indians, Pakistani, Nigerian, Mozambican,  etc for years. There were protests against South Africa in Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya in 2019. Anyone who is not considered a native was a target. Despite the curious fact that the zulus are not even from the region.
This is what scapegoating and identity politics leads to.

---

HOWDY everyone! :hi:

I'm in Los Angeles right now and have been for over 1 week...so I haven't been around much in this forum of late.

Not that I wanted to be there...I was forced to...but that's how life is for me right now.  Just waiting to get back home ASAP... 😜

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

HOWDY everyone! :hi:

I'm in Los Angeles right now and have been for over 1 week...so I haven't been around much in this forum of late.

Not that I wanted to be there...I was forced to...but that's how life is for me right now.  Just waiting to get back home ASAP... 😜

Business or holiday? Cause if its holidays man youre a lucky.......@@ 😝

3 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

Business or holiday? Cause if its holidays man youre a lucky.......@@ 😝

Oh maaaan, how I wish I can be THAT lucky! 😜

Business or holiday? Neither actually!

My IP shows I'm in Los Angeles, USA, but my body shows I'm at home! It's my blardy ISP that forces me to 'go' to Los Angeles in order to get access to Askgamblers! I simply cannot access Askgamblers from Malaysia since last week! 😡 

Have been waiting and waiting for Valdes and his team to 'get me home' again... 😝

21 hours ago, Flatzem said:

here's some comments about the situation in SA:

As an South African, I can tell you that the story is being minimalised. The riots and looting did /not/ limit itself to impoverished communities, the arson was equally as wide spread and these weren't 'alleged' actions since there's video proof of these crimes. The main instigators of the riots were two of Jacob Zuma's children - with one congratulating the looters on their actions and telling them to do so 'responsibly'. Ultimately, this was done by opportunistic individuals that realized they could get away with it since the President and his Minister of Police, Bheki Cele, wasn't doing anything to stop it. In fact Cele delayed the deployment of the military until now citing the main reason as the military 'not being able to handle situations like this'. It got so bad that even a few police officers got in on the looting using police vehicles

---

The police joining in on the looting doesn't surprise me our country is so corrupt and f****d

---

Africa do Sul é canario da mina !! = South Africa is mine canary !!

---

Portugal and the rest of Europe have a similar or worse future than South Africa if they do not start taking the necessary measures.

---

At the apex of its "ebil wahcist power" the old South Africa used to export at a discount, extra food, and extra water to all the countries around it. Those allegedly evil men elevated everyone who lived with and near them, but that time is no more.

---

South Africa is extremely inhospitable. Its very difficult to farm there, its very difficult to find pure water there. When the Boers migrated there it was nearly empty, when they encountered wandering tribes of Zulus whom were also migrating into the area at the same time, it was fairly easy to come to peace accords with them. There is no competition over land that is not good for grazing, among tribals from cow cultures ext. 100 percent of the value of the land in south Africa came from Europeans painstakingly perfecting crop rotation strategies, painstakingly creating fertilization routines, painstakingly creating water irrigation systems. All the techniques needed to grow temperate crops in semi arid conditions. These routines cannot be created or maintained by low IQ tribals. AE: After seven decades of trying to teach them how in a post colonial world, there are to this day and substantially more than a trillion Dollars wasted later, zero success stories. No matter what anybody says, when the one group of humans who are capable of maintaining this eco system are encouraged to leave (IE: genocided out of existence) the infrastructure that only they know how to create and maintain goes with them.

The reality is that colonial Nubians having migrated down from the north, are destroying their only opportunity to live a good life in a good country that they have no real claim to (no more so than the Boers) Soon it will be as it was four hundred years ago, an empty burnt out husk, with a population of one extended family every 70 square miles. The land will once again be free to whoever chooses to settle there and fertilize it. Hopefully the next generation of settlers will be a little more picky and choosy about who they allow to follow them and who they allow to stalk their way into another peoples paradise. As it is, the rainbow theory of modern society will die in Johannesburg.

---

The police were also looting. A citizens arrest was even made when they found a policeman load is car with stuff he looted and only 2 policemen were officially arrested when they unloaded looted goods from their police vehicle into their home. There are also numerous videos of them in uniform loading police vehicles with stolen goods.

Our police force has been a dumpster fire for a long time and I don't see it getting better in the near foreseeable future.

---

look at history... the Zulu often moved south to pillage and enslave anyone living south of their locations. Why do you think the land was empty and undeveloped when the Dutch colonized it? Because Zulu armies pillaged and ransacked the land every X years. This is the same just modern version.

---

I'm so hungry I could steal a TV - South African Proverb

---

I'm in the province of where it all started.
It started with roads blocked,  then burning debris on roads, then trucks burnt.
Stores were looted,  malls were looted and burnt.
They stole ambulance vehicles, they were stoning as well.
It is currently in 2 provinces .
Also civilians were arming themselves and protecting their areas and communities.
Police were outnumbered too.
Food is now short in stores. Shelves are empty and long lines of people waiting to enter the shops and by loads of food.
Also fuel is now short too. They also burnt and stole from warehouses keeping food.
Also the Indians were accused of racism.

---

the news got it wrong with the number of troops deployed.
Largest deployment was last year 76000 troops deployed, in the first wave of the bug, to enforce lockdown rules.
2500 troops deployed to deal with the riots.

---

This will only escalate issues. The military is made up of same groups of people that are rioting and looting. There are deep, old, tribal rifts most fail to understand.

---

Wasn't the initial purpose of the apartheid laws to keep the various tribes the f**k away from each other because they were going to War so often that it was destabilizing the country?

---

this is sort of an omen. It's what happens when the government pits races and classes against each other. long time coming for SA

---

These looters have been attacking whites, mixed race, Indians, Pakistani, Nigerian, Mozambican,  etc for years. There were protests against South Africa in Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya in 2019. Anyone who is not considered a native was a target. Despite the curious fact that the zulus are not even from the region.
This is what scapegoating and identity politics leads to.

---

I have some colleagues that are based in SA is I've heard from them too, people are afraid to leave their houses and it's an extremely scary thing to happen. Sending you good thoughts!

5 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Oh maaaan, how I wish I can be THAT lucky! 😜

Business or holiday? Neither actually!

My IP shows I'm in Los Angeles, USA, but my body shows I'm at home! It's my blardy ISP that forces me to 'go' to Los Angeles in order to get access to Askgamblers! I simply cannot access Askgamblers from Malaysia since last week! 😡 

Have been waiting and waiting for Valdes and his team to 'get me home' again... 😝

What do you mean you can’t access it from Malaysia? What does it say?

11 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

What do you mean you can’t access it from Malaysia? What does it say?

I get a black screen...just as I would whenever I try to access casinos that are restricted to my countries. The odd thing is, it is NOT MY ISP that is blocking Askgamblers website, because I can still access other forum sites like LCB and Casinomeister, so this is really puzzling!

The last time I could get access was on July 7th, then everything went dead the next morning. I now need to use VPN to get to this forum site, which is a big nuisance for me, because my local casino site gets blocked off because the VPN is using a Los Angeles IP.

Switching the VPN on and off is a turn off, so I hope this issue could be resolved as soon as possible.

Cannot access Askgamblers.jpg