Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Missesqtee
    Newest Member
    Missesqtee

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

hey Afi ,where have you been ??? you and Awena were goone hmmm...

I'm not gone my dear Katy, never gone either...always around here but just too busy lately to post comments...but now I have just a little bit of relaxing time to make some comments. So...you missed me hah?!  ^_^

I'm not gone my dear Katy, never gone either...always around here but just too busy lately to post comments...but now I have just a little bit of relaxing time to make some comments. So...you missed me hah?!  ^_^

hmm busy  :rolleyes:  well ok,i guess you and your tournaments 

Hmmm...let me make a guess.  :p

From Katy's past messages, she had worked in various restaurants before...so, perhaps she's still in this line too?  :unknw:

Also from her past messages, she said she loves doing housework...so perhaps she meant house chores?  :unknw:

Katy doesn't seem to be a 9 to 5 office gal...right everybody? :D  

Kaaaaaaty...where are you my dear? Weeeee are waaaaiting... :D

well hi I just got home.

No Afi the only think I worked in restaurant it was 13 years ago ,so for the last 10 years i was working in Neptun and Tehnomarket  ,by the way Valdes and Jelena knows them for sure ,because TM is Bulgarian firm so its all over the Balkan including Serbia,Bulgaria and Macedonia and I was working as a cashier ,but i quit 3 months ago ,had big fight with my boss I throw my badge in his face and left ,anyway the salary was terrible so dont feel sorry what I did and hi was pain in the a... So my hubby is manager in 1 coffe bar so I am his assistant now,well actually I am Marker ,so I watch out on barman and the waiters ,to be everything in order and watch on them ,so they wont do something they shouldnt (stealing) hehee :D  

Dang! All my guesses were wrong! Hahahaha. Looks like I don't know Katy that well still!  ;)

Well, working with your hubby is better still, isn't it Katy? More like a family business...and keeping an eye out for naughty and mischievous workers too. Yeah, a lot of workers are like that. Whenever the cat is not around, the mice go to work. But now there's a permanent cat-y around :D so they better behave! Kinda fun that! Hehehehe.

The barman is doing okay is he? No freshy-freshy moves on you? Hahahaha.

well hi I just got home.

No Afi the only think I worked in restaurant it was 13 years ago ,so for the last 10 years i was working in Neptun and Tehnomarket  ,by the way Valdes and Jelena knows them for sure ,because TM is Bulgarian firm so its all over the Balkan including Serbia,Bulgaria and Macedonia and I was working as a cashier ,but i quit 3 months ago ,had big fight with my boss I throw my badge in his face and left ,anyway the salary was terrible so dont feel sorry what I did and hi was pain in the a... So my hubby is manager in 1 coffe bar so I am his assistant now,well actually I am Marker ,so I watch out on barman and the waiters ,to be everything in order and watch on them ,so they wont do something they shouldnt (stealing) hehee :D

Would love to have seen you throw your badge in his face!

Shame on you ! :unknw:  hmm with whom,will I chit chat ?

No one is here  :o ,ooorr the evil witch has arrived so we will hide  :spiteful:

Could it be due to the time, ah Katy? :o 02:19 AM is not a time when everyone is ready for some chit chat, isn't it?! ;)

I have a new emotions app but AG won't let me post them!! Tut tut.

But I can copy and past! Whoop whoop

Tut! Tut!   :angry:  The emoticons are not showing up dearie!  :(

Maybe it's because it's all in the p-a-s-t ???  :D