Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

• 4 weeks later...

Good Day AG friends...

So I am sure  some of you wondered where I was this entire time... After being offline for almost 2 weeks, I wish I could say I was on a well deserved vacation, however that was not the case.

With our Electricity/Power struggles in and issues in South Africa, we have been having load shedding everyday for a good 12 hours on average on a daily basis for the past 2 weeks. I have been without electricity for close 55 hours straight during this period, that was very bad especially with my new born.

We still have power struggles but I finally managed to source a good generator and installed. it. Thanks to that I have power now at all times...

Now its back to catching up.... Hope I did not miss anything important.

Gees, so sorry to hear about your electricity issues mate. :( 

Reminds me for my teenage days when we have the so called 'Electricity Regime' here in Bulgaria soon after the Communist party lost their control... It has been weird with these awkward 12 hours with and without electricity every single day which sometimes lasted for weeks in the winter.... 

I could only imagine all the troubles and inconveniences taking care of a newborn without electricity in home so sincerely hope mate you found a proper solution. :good:

42 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Gees, so sorry to hear about your electricity issues mate. :( 

Reminds me for my teenage days when we have the so called 'Electricity Regime' here in Bulgaria soon after the Communist party Lost their control... It has been weird with these awkward 12 hours with and without electricity every single day which sometimes lasted for weeks in the winter.... 

I could only imagine all the troubles and inconveniences taking care of a newborn without electricity in home so sincerely hope mate you found a proper solution. :good:

Yeah I have installed a good 7.5Kva generator to run my entire house.

The problem was with the power issues, every store was sold out on generators. The entire country has a power grid issue, and what affected this most was that Hurrican in Beira (Mozambique) a few weeks ago, as the power lines coming from Mozambique that feed our Grid in South Africa was damaged. All of this was part of State capture and corruption within our government.

Now we getting seven days load shedding periods.

Read more here whats currently happening in South Africa . Admin Please approve external links

https://techcentral.co.za/week-long-load-shedding-is-coming/88640/

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/eskom-load-shedding-was-engineered-for-profit-siu-report/

https://www.jacarandafm.com/news/news/cyclone-mozambique-contributes-stage-3-load-shedding-sa/

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/africa-in-focus/2019/03/23/africa-in-the-news-cyclone-idai-47-billion-for-climate-finance-and-power-shortages-in-south-africa/

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/south-africa/corruption-watch-goes-to-war-against-previous-eskom-board/

https://www.enca.com/business/why-restructuring-eskom-wont-end-blackouts

Oh geeeeees...in my country, no electricity for 1 hour is torturous enough...never mind everyday for hours on end! If that happens, I know I'll soon be like KFC...that's fried Afi! ?

• 2 weeks later...

Last night, I tried out NetEnt's Wild Worlds and Temple Of Nudges..

.Wild Worlds has an interesting 'Fight' free spins game...Temple Of Nudges is best left in the jungle-a ridiculous game!

But best of all, this came the morning after...not morning sickness, but morning laughter... 

100 free spins left me with a big grin...after playing them, got $5.51, what a ridiculous win!?

Jetspin Tournament.jpg

On 4/14/2019 at 5:17 AM, Afi4wins said:

Last night, I tried out NetEnt's Wild Worlds and Temple Of Nudges..

.Wild Worlds has an interesting 'Fight' free spins game...Temple Of Nudges is best left in the jungle-a ridiculous game!

But best of all, this came the morning after...not morning sickness, but morning laughter... 

100 free spins left me with a big grin...after playing them, got $5.51, what a ridiculous win!?

Jetspin Tournament.jpg

Did you atleast complete wager?

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ValDes said:

Just a quick heads up that I will be off next week, yey! :D

Please behave, gals and lads! ? 

See you at the Mega Wins thread next week. ;)

Here at AG, it's never having to say "I'm worried!"...so go and enjoy your vacation Guru-san! ?

Gambling has always been the meaning of my life. I started playing bingo at the age of 18 on <SNIP>

Sometimes bingo winnings cover my annual income.

Mathematics and good memory and most importantly success!

Edited by cocopop3011
External link removed. Please stick to forum rules.

6 hours ago, Raghedb said:

Gambling has always been the meaning of my life. I started playing Bingo at the age of 18 on <SNIP>

Sometimes Bingo winnings cover my annual income.

Thank you Raghedb! ?

7 hours ago, Raghedb said:

Gambling has always been the meaning of my life. I started playing Bingo at the age of 18 on <SNIP>

Sometimes Bingo winnings cover my annual income.

...what exactly do you mean under Mathematics, do you have some formula that actually works? :)

I've just posted a game review, but guess what? A message came up stating 'Thank you for submitting your review. Once our approval process is completed, we will let you know'...!!! ?

This is madness...it has never happened before...don't know if this is a new ruling, which I don't think is so...so probably one more glitch for AG's Tech team to look into and rectify!

Review Delay.jpg

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I'll tag @ValDes he can take a look on Monday for you. It probabbly is a new rule I would imagine.

I think it is indeed a new ruling for all reviews!

Firstly, I received a notification via email of the pending approval. stating up to 48 hours, or longer,  for its approval (which I totally do not agree to - it's damn too long!). Then several hours later, another notification came in stating it has been approved (still much too long to wait!)

Imagine the anxiety of waiting for all my reviews to be approved first before I can list them out in my record for tracking purposes.

Why not just maintain the instant approval way for regular reviewers like me? New reviewers can go through all that pending and approval process, but certainly not for the regular members please!

I just checked my game review...and yes, it is now there...BUT...both identical reviews got posted...I had made a duplicate review the second time around thinking that something went wrong in the first instance when it didn't get posted.

Didn't the moderator in-charge of these reviews even see that both reviews are duplicates? 

Hope someone would delete one of the reviews soon! ?

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

I just checked my game review...and yes, it is now there...BUT...both identical reviews got posted...I had made a duplicate review the second time around thinking that something went wrong in the first instance when it didn't get posted.

Didn't the moderator in-charge of these reviews even see that both reviews are duplicates? 

Hope someone would delete one of the reviews soon! ?

I’m sure the second one will be deleted on Valdes’ return. Sorry I don’t know the answers but he’s your man for this ?

I have never received the notification via email and the wait up to 48 hours, but always got that approval pop up after every review which to me looks like the standard I believe, but not one review was rejected.

Also I think this is in place so they can separate between reviews and complaints.

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

I have never received the notification via email and the wait up to 48 hours, but always got that approval pop up after every review which to me looks like the standard I believe, but not one review was rejected.

Also I think this is in place so they can separate between reviews and complaints.

Have you just posted a review and it got posted/published instantly, as before, mate? ?

Yes, that should be the way for me too...but it isn't...not since a few days ago. Yesterday I did 5 more reviews, and all are still pending approval...sheesh!