Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Having too much free time? Wondering what to do? Looking for your gambling soul mate? Or just want to talk...:D

No need to wonder anymore. This topic is now at your disposal. Feel free to invite and talk here with anyone about anything. :)

PS. Special guests invited - katemak, cocopop3011, awena and aemakgol :D  

Having too much free time? Wondering what to do? Looking for your gambling soul mate? Or just want to talk...:D

No need to wonder anymore. This topic is now at your disposal. Feel free to invite and talk here with anyone about anything. :)

PS. Special guests invited - katemak, cocopop3011, awena and aemakgol :D

Why were we special guests?

And ** Special Award goes to Valdes * March contest results / DONE , good job and now ... 

something for our tbqf.gif

twy5.png

Glass of bear for all of our members , I am takin mine just now :) I prefer black one * Cheers guys and Happy April * 

m7n6.jpg

sure .great idea,you didnt told me that you were here??? are you in Skopje???

Not but near,and I am glad that  your interested. I am looking forward . Now I am moving to another apartment and I will message you so whenever you free, I am mostly available ;) Really lookig forward,,who know,, maybe Icymod came so we may take him to Ohrid * Everyone else are welcome of course,, balkanian ladies are nice indeed * We Females  :angel:

Hahahaha, awesomeeeee!! 

GURUUUUUU Vladimir :))) Fantastic, I'm THRILLED!!

Oooh, too cool, Awena and katemak, it would be so nice you to have a chit-chat and a coffee together, during this beautiful sunny day!! :)

PS. Am I invited here after all? I don't see my name on the guest list  <_<  :p

Hahahaha, awesomeeeee!! 

Oooh, too cool, Awena and katemak, it would be so nice you to have a chit-chat and a coffee together, during this beautiful sunny day!! :)

PS. Am I invited here after all? I don't see my name on the guest list  <_<   :p

really Valdes  :o how come you didnt invite Jelena  :acute:

Hahahaha, awesomeeeee!! 

PS. Am I invited here after all? I don't see my name on the guest list  <_<   :p

Luciana, you should consider to come here in summer time, I may send some of my handsome bikers to come  in Belgrade and drive Jelena to Macedonia hiihih,, I know you would love it. We can rent beautiful appartment in Ohrid and have fun at least for weekend . Everyone is invited !

Luciana, you should consider to come here in summer time, I may send some of my handsome bikers to come  in Belgrade and drive Jelena to Macedonia hiihih,, I know you would love it. We can rent beautiful appartment in Ohrid and have fun at least for weekend . Everyone is invited !

uff Awena I dont like Ohrid that much ,pick up another place  :D

I have just received this e-mail message :

" Did you say you lived in Macedonia? If not where? I am thinking about going to Macedonia to get some dental work and I really would like to ask you some things about it. Give me a holler when you get a chance.  Lovvvessss You girly.
Cathy "

My friend from US will come here ,and I am so happy today.
I am sure Katarina will suggest the best dentinst. please.

Balkanian Dental Tourism *