Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Immortal Romance - Who is your Favourite Feature?

cocopop3011

Immortal Romance   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which character plays your favourite music?

2. 2. Which is your best set of free spins

Yes, of course Icy. A lucky hit with a $3 bet on any good slot game can be so marvellous! It'll get you hooked on that game instantly...with not so lucky results thereafter, until the next lucky strike comes!  :D

Anyway, I'm giving Immortal Romance little smooches for now...just testing it out...on fun money!  :D

Be careful...this slot tax a tendency to reel people in! Lol

• 6 months later...

Ever since the 16k hit. Screen shot posted on other thread, I had hit nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I am done with these people. Amber, sorry Hun, see you only in my dreams!

Don't tell this to your wife... :rolleyes:

The truth is that is doen't not matter at all what feature you are going to pick. The outcome from that feature is predefined long ago from the game server before it has even started. All the rest is just an eye-candy. ;) Which we so gladly discuss and argue about... ;)

Don't tell this to your wife... :rolleyes:

The truth is that is doen't not matter at all what feature you are going to pick. The outcome from that feature is predefined long ago from the game server before it has even started. All the rest is just an eye-candy. ;) Which we so gladly discuss and argue about... ;)

So not random then?

Ahh that's right, the rolling reels feature. I actually love the rolling reels feature as a feature but yeah it's definitely the least favourite one for me in Immortal Romance. Can't ever remember winning much from this guy. And when all four are open I never choose him either

I don't play it anymore but Amber and Michael were the best.

In TS II, val and Thor are the best

Val always paid me the best. Once I hit 3 TS II and it paid 2-3k. I think I posted screenies here.

The 25 feature never pays less than 25-50 times bet.

You liked Michael?

Michael is better than Sarah and Troy.

Truth is, I don't like any of them.

Immortal free spins are not like TS II

TS II always gives free spins and they always pay

Immortal can go 1000 spins and then the free spin hits and pays 72 bucks(6bet)

Game is on my black list now.

When i start playing again in about two weeks, I will not play it unless I am up 10k.

Ok. Since I've read a lot about IM here decided to give a try. I'm playing it for about 9 hours already and my balance didn't change at all. Have already wagered almost 20000EUR and simply I can't hit anything bigger. I've unlocked all bonus features as well, what do u like most? I'm waiting for Wild Desire but as you can see not much happening there…one question guys and girls: what happens when I will unlock( if) all achievement?

post-61951-0-77651600-1410206925_thumb.png

post-61951-0-87314900-1410206999_thumb.png

post-61951-0-96979200-1410207045_thumb.png

post-61951-0-96595300-1410207121_thumb.png

Ok. Since I've read a lot about IM here decided to give a try. I'm playing it for about 9 hours already and my balance didn't change at all. Have already wagered almost 20000EUR and simply I can't hit anything bigger. I've unlocked all bonus features as well, what do u like most? I'm waiting for Wild Desire but as you can see not much happening there…one question guys and girls: what happens when I will unlock( if) all achievement?

Nothing, the answer of your question is nothing. Sorry to disappoint. :(

However, you should be very careful with Immortal Romance, especially with the bets you are using. It could easily took 3-4 grands from you within an hour or even less. A good Wild Desire feature, the one with at least 3 wild reels in a winning combo, could be also a very expensive chase of the wind. It could drop on the very first spin, but it could also hide for thousands and thousands of spins just to appear with the astonishing winning combination of 10x bet!  

Nothing, the answer of your question is nothing. Sorry to disappoint. :(

However, you should be very careful with Immortal Romance, especially with the bets you are using. It could easily took 3-4 grands from you within an hour or even less. A good Wild Desire feature, the one with at least 3 wild reels in a winning combo, could be also a very expensive chase of the wind. It could drop on the very first spin, but it could also hide for thousands and thousands of spins just to appear with the astonishing winning combination of 10x bet!  

ty for honest answer haha…I have time, I can wait for thousands of spin B)