Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Friedrich112
    Newest Member
    Friedrich112

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

I dont mind if you want to give me money for 18 reviews.

reminds me of when there was a member LeoDubbed that was overpaid by several hundred dollars back in 2018 and never paid it back (AFAIK) and never showed up again. payment was sent LeoDubbed instead of katemak by mistake. page 108 talks about it.

21 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

reminds me of when there was a member LeoDubbed that was overpaid by several hundred Dollars back in 2018 and never paid it back (AFAIK) and never showed up again. payment was sent LeoDubbed instead of katemak by mistake. page 108 talks about it.

That was the same thing I was talking about bro.

I even asked Valdes one time many months ago - I was sure they paid him,

4 hours ago, Flatzem said:

reminds me of when there was a member LeoDubbed that was overpaid by several hundred Dollars back in 2018 and never paid it back (AFAIK) and never showed up again. payment was sent LeoDubbed instead of katemak by mistake. page 108 talks about it.

Oh really? Maybe that's why he went MIA. I can't remember tbh I never had anything to do with the reviews pack then.

On 9/30/2021 at 4:05 PM, Fiekie247 said:

@ValDes - Was  there not a payment mistake with reviews related to him as well? I think you guys sent him more money than he was supposed to get via Skrill and he never returned it?

On 9/30/2021 at 4:32 PM, pinnit2015 said:

I'd say the getting of 300 euro's that wasn't his and his disappearing at the same time are as random as Bonanza's 10x wins 😜

Some folks are just classy; if it looks like a duck

On 9/30/2021 at 5:03 PM, ValDes said:

Nah, he wrote and added the reviews we overpaid. ;)  

It turns out he wrote reviews for overpaid money. Valdes confirms it here.

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Payments are probably going to be next week now guys, but I know you're all going to forgive your favourite admin for the delay, right? 😝

Awwww...that's sad news...but it's not your fault Cocopop, but neither the mother's...the newborn probably didn't know his/her schedule!!! 🤣

• cocopop3011 changed the title to [SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!