Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Friedrich112
    Newest Member
    Friedrich112

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

On 9/2/2019 at 3:05 PM, ValDes said:

Errr, how come, dear Afo-san? ? 

Troubles at home or some new endevours  on the horizon? 

Well Guru-san, probably BOTH! ?

Plus thirdly, I'm getting so sick of how the blardy AI is controlling all wins/payouts nowadays...big wins at 0.45 or smaller bets...damn lousy wins at bigger bets! All the fun and excitement of slotting has billowed out of my ears by now...so it may well be bye-bye slots forever for me! ?

But then again...Lady Luck may just change my mind...if she comes back to me... ?

4 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Plus thirdly, I'm getting so sick of how the blardy AI is controlling all wins/payouts nowadays...big wins at 0.45 or smaller bets...damn lousy wins at bigger bets! All the fun and excitement of slotting has billowed out of my ears by now...so it may well be bye-bye slots forever for me! ?

But then again...Lady Luck may just change my mind...if she comes back to me... ?

Sending much love Afi ?

17 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Oh dear... Getting sick of gambling or not being able to find any fun or excitement of playing slots could make everyone considering quitting once and for all. Been there myself a few times already. :(

And yet, Lady Luck always pops up when you least expected her and makes you change mind. Probably one more AI-controlled feature, IDK :D 

So,  here's the contest summary. for August!  :)

Afi4wins - 9 reviews

copyyy - 25 reviews

Firekie247 - 11 reviews

In case you need further assistance with any of our paid contest, please send me a PM and I'll make sure to assist asap. 

Thank you for participating and happy spinning!   :good:

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, ValDes said:

I guess someone's on fire writing as many reviews as possible. ;)

All those previous months of nothing that I had to catch up with.

I am sure the team is also seriously annoyed with all the Suggest Edits I give them to. Well i am just trying to keep the database up to date with correct information lol.

There still more reviews to follow.

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

All those previous months of nothing that I had to catch up with.

I am sure the team is also seriously annoyed with all the Suggest Edits I give them to. Well i am just trying to keep the database up to date with correct information lol.

There still more reviews to follow.

No worries mate, your reports are more than welcome, so thanks for doing that! :good: 

So,  here comes the contest summary for September!  :)

copyyy - 9 reviews

Firekie247 - 36 reviews

In case you need further assistance with any of our paid contest, please send me a PM and I'll make sure to assist asap. 

Thank you for participating and happy spinning!   :good:

• cocopop3011 changed the title to [SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!