Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Has666
    Newest Member
    Has666

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dead or Alive

cocopop3011

To be honest I haven't been playing it much lately but it's definitely a popular one with all AG members lately!

Not me Sharon ,i only once had luck with this game,but small win,i was having only 0.27 euros on my account and then i hit free spins and got 24 euros,other then that i am losing my money on that game  :( ,well we cant all be lucky on the same game,I guess  :rolleyes:

Everytime it's always trying to land those sticky wilds on the reels are what get me the most! Will keep trying to achieve 5 wilds in free spins or get a serious win on max bet. So much patience I have with DOA even if it's such a bankroll swallowing who*e! Sometimes it's alright, sometimes it's hideous but anyways DOA isn't exactly for everyone.

Not me Sharon ,i only once had luck with this game,but small win,i was having only 0.27 euros on my account and then i hit free spins and got 24 euros,other then that i am losing my money on that game  :( ,well we cant all be lucky on the same game,I guess  :rolleyes:

Exactly Kate! Well said x

Well said forum witch  :lol:

P.S. Your  :girl_devil:  is overdue

Wish you all luck with this game. We all know what DOA might cause to your wallet, but also the insane winnings it can produce.

For me, this game is a curse during last couple of months as I have already lost more than 1k euro, trying to hit five wilds on a paying line in the free spins. :( And all that playing with small bets, no bigger than 0.45?! Don't even want to think what might happen with me if I play 0.90 a spin! :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

sweeet! I have had shocking luck on wishmaster recently avoiding it like the plague bold going on it with 15euro as I mentioned last month it ate 38quid at 20p bet level whole time! 

Yes, it could be a mean machine most of the time but when it pays... Man, it's just awesome sitting in your chair and watching how it pays 150 from just a 0.20p bet...twice in a row in one and the same feature! Insane, totally insane... 

By the way we have a topic dedicated to The Wish Master. Check here. ;)

Yep! I still have NEVER had wins like yourself and some other members here off such low bets...so I'd love to have them...ONE DAY :D

As I have already said in a previous occasion, persistence is the key to success when playing Dead Or Alive. ;)

The other day I made 3750 spins at Slotty Vegas...

Really?? And did you profit?

The quick summary of all these 3750 spins:

Bets used: 0.09 and 0.18 only

Total number of free spins features - 49

Total number of wins above 100x bet(incl. features) - 32

Total number of wins above 1000x bet(incl. features) - 0

Total number of 5 wilds on a winning line - 0

As you can see, the last two zeroes summarize all the session pretty much. :(

The quick summary of all these 3750 spins:

Bets used: 0.09 and 0.18 only

Total number of free spins features - 49

Total number of wins above 100x bet(incl. features) - 32

Total number of wins above 1000x bet(incl. features) - 0

Total number of 5 wilds on a winning line - 0

As you can see, the last two zeroes summarize all the session pretty much. :(

That's a shame!

That's a shame!

well even this game ,is much dead for me then alive,only once or twice I got some decent amount,the rest its always empty spins even the free spins !

Suppose this is the nature of all high variance games, my fellow ladies. Unless, someone is not a very close friend for some of the outlaws of course! :D