Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

NO DEPOSIT CODES (Updated on a daily basis)

550 quid from those spins.

Someone needs to learn how to use a decimal place in their promo department. Second time it’s happened - happy days.

I’ll withdraw 500 and see if they process it. I’ll give it a bit as they’re probably going to scrutinise the withdrawals for the next day :-p

I did it only an hour or so ago before I headed out so if they have done something it’s been probably within the last hour...

Tbh dude I’d be very surprised if it was intentional. More than likely it was meant to be 50p.

Because that’s just a mental offer. Or.... they forgot that one of their brand, OJO, are wagerfree. Even 60 at 5 quid with 35 wagering is risky as well so I don’t know.

Hope the promo person is working until Xmas

I imagine they’ll honour the winnings - did last time. If anyone wins 20k from them, that may be subject to change.

Goes to show the difference though between wagering and non wagering. Genuine excitement on 5 quid wagerless spins....wagering? Not so much.

Hope they don’t sack the person but promote them :-)

Withdrawal still pending, looks like they're voiding the Playojo winnings.

Might just reverse it and spunk it on 10 quid spins in Viking Runecraft/Gemix for the world/level bonus.  B)

Dont reverse.

They last time 3 wees ago took 3 days to approve my withdrawal. Give it till tomorrow. I had to chase my winnings though, thats unlike them.

Normally 12 hours

Withdrawal still pending, looks like they're voiding the Playojo winnings.

Might just reverse it and spunk it on 10 quid spins in Viking Runecraft/Gemix for the world/level bonus.  B)

You, cheater! :p

Only concern dude if that they wipe the cash completely which i think they've been doing. See what it's like later....

It's ill gotten gains so no loss really - I'm sure Valdes etc would be supportive of a complaint  :D Or not... ;)

... Check the above! :p :P

550 quid from those spins.

Someone needs to learn how to use a decimal place in their promo department. Second time it’s happened - happy days.

I’ll withdraw 500 and see if they process it. I’ll give it a bit as they’re probably going to scrutinise the withdrawals for the next day :-p

I did it only an hour or so ago before I headed out so if they have done something it’s been probably within the last hour...

Tbh dude I’d be very surprised if it was intentional. More than likely it was meant to be 50p.

Because that’s just a mental offer. Or.... they forgot that one of their brand, OJO, are wagerfree. Even 60 at 5 quid with 35 wagering is risky as well so I don’t know.

Hope the promo person is working until Xmas

You wont get paid,they said it was an error and it obviously was,more i think it was an human error  :p so everyone's withdraw has been cancelled and funds removed 

Now seriously... 

We got several complaints today referring to the aforementioned issue across several different brands operating under the same group. All of these cases duly  rejected: 

"10. Malfunctions

1. If a technical problem causes a game/feature/promotion to pay out (or a display issue causes wrong result to be displayed) a higher amount than should be paid (a game win, bonus game win, jackpot win etc) to a player's Account, We reserve the right to remove all funds (or not pay the incorrectly displayed amount) from the Account that were incorrectly credited as well as any winnings subsequently won by using the incorrectly credited funds

3. In the event of a system malfunction all wagers shall be void."

Sorry guys :(