Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Login
cocopop3011

NO DEPOSIT CODES (Updated on a daily basis)

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Redbet - got email to login and had 75 quid cash. Probably account specific but worth a look. 

Only you... You must have deposited over 1000 quid in the past month lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check your account bonus section at Casino Ventura as they're celebrating their birthday and giving out 10eur free chip! Wagering is 50x bonus amount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I came this close to wagering and Lost my balance... All of their GameArt slots starting getting disconnection errors etc, since I was winning on them for most of the time. Revert to NetEnt, which I eventually Lost it in the end.

 

Great Promo though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With $35 free chip at slots Empire played couple of games, won few times and on the final game   Gemtopia won  $3.700.51  and after then I realised that max bonus withdrawal is $150, after meeting wagering requirement  all my winnings were gone..., so not fair so not fair!!! and anyway looks like probably I won't be able to Play tricky and withdrawal in UK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RamaVe said:

With $35 free chip at slots Empire played couple of games, won few times and on the final game   Gemtopia won  $3.700.51  and after then I realised that max bonus withdrawal is $150, after meeting wagering requirement  all my winnings were gone..., so not fair so not fair!!! and anyway looks like probably I won't be able to Play tricky and withdrawal in UK.

That really sucks, doesn't it?! 😏

Another thing is, doesn't it always seem easier to win when playing with free money or bonus money? Playing with real cash would usually go the other way around! Well, that's one way how casinos attract new customers...and try to Hold on to existing ones. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2019 at 11:27 AM, TheAverageGuy said:

4StarGames.gr gives 50 free spins on registration and id verification. Free spins are wager free. Worked out rather well for me, won about $60 from the spins, cashed out, used $10 to take the first deposit (100% no wagering) and a couple hours later cashed out again with a significant profit made on their money 😜

So I quickly made a small withdrawal on VS of $20 from winnings from free roll battles and decided to deposit 10 euro into 4stargames with bonus. 5 minutes later trigger bonus on vikings, won x400 and withdrew 80 euro's quickly.

I hope to receive funds in the morning,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

So I quickly made a small withdrawal on VS of $20 from winnings from free roll battles and decided to deposit 10 euro into 4stargames with bonus. 5 minutes later trigger bonus on vikings, won x400 and withdrew 80 euro's quickly.

I hope to receive funds in the morning,

$10 well spent, congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Colossus is a pool betting product offering the world's biggest sports jackpots across football, tennis, NFL and NBA, as well as UK and Irish horse racing.

Enter code into the "Bonus/Referral Code" field during registration to receive a FreePlay token. (within 24hrs)

CODE: FREEGAME

FreePlay token allow you to Play for free, yet with all the functionality of real money play. Yes, that means real money prizes and Cash Out offers!

<SNIP>

Edited by cocopop3011
External link removed. Please stick to forum rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, FrankWhite said:

Colossus is a pool betting product offering the world's biggest sports jackpots across football, tennis, NFL and NBA, as well as UK and Irish horse racing.

Enter code into the "Bonus/Referral Code" field during registration to receive a FreePlay token. (within 24hrs)

CODE: FREEGAME

FreePlay token allow you to Play for free, yet with all the functionality of real money play. Yes, that means real money prizes and Cash Out offers!

<SNIP>

Please find our forum rules here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2019 at 9:27 AM, TheAverageGuy said:

4StarGames.gr gives 50 free spins on registration and id verification. Free spins are wager free. Worked out rather well for me, won about $60 from the spins, cashed out, used $10 to take the first deposit (100% no wagering) and a couple hours later cashed out again with a significant profit made on their money 😜

how did you get this offer? THey claim not to have any no deposit bonus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. 

You needed to register and verify your account. After verifying you get 50 spins. The verification took a few hours for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now