Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 2 years later...

couple of low ones on Dazzle Me.... on 1 eur (3x) and 3 eur (3.7x) stakes...

there's something wrong with a slot that gives you 17 bonuses, yet only 2 of them were higher than 50x (55x, 64x) and yet a 104x base game win is higher than any of the 17.

1884837816_DazzleMefeature8LTD3xBetApr232020c.jpg.a99b4a87a13437abafe2d9b3a7596fbc.jpg

1484584563_DazzleMefeature10LTD3.7xBetApr252020b.jpg.52e96f4ba8247ed48c64437c64891dcc.jpg

13 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh man" This game sucks! Never really had any luck with the game but thanks for bringing this topic back to life.

Dazzle Me? (even though the game has given me on average only 23x per bonus somehow I managed to stay in profit on it)

what about the other 3 above it... Beetlejuice has given me 1 bonus every 720 spins..... Bonanza 1 in 424 spin.... I am convinced there is something wrong with Beetlejuice (only 12 bonuses in 8640 spins)

If there is one game I would want investigated it's Beetljuice Megaways. It's another one of those where a base game win is higher than all 12 bonuses that I have had on it.. how about this,, in those 12 bonuses, two of them took 1909 spins and 2nd most was 1422... and now there is a 1133 and counting.... so what's the best thing to do with this slot? not play it.

still really like megaways..... one thing not to do with a megaways slot is to overstay on the slot in one session chasing a bonus (if the base game is not paying).... if it decides to be stubborn and not let you get a bonus it can easily take over 1000 spins+... (wish I had used this rule before playing any megaways)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Just now, Fiekie247 said:

Nothing is as frustrating as Napoleon from Blueprint gaming.

How those wilds troll in on the left and right hand side, with the Scatter on reel 3 being a blocker.

your july 29 screenshot is not showing anymore, something went wrong with this site and some pics not showing.

• 1 month later...

I think with this PP comp, I have collected more worst screenshots from Zeus and Hades than my entire time I was part of the AG community, even though I only have two, but if I captured it all, this week alone I collected more bad screenshots then I have posted in this thread since i have been apart of this forum. There are many more ZERO wins.

2x.thumb.JPG.4c1eb4d90b65214e49cefbad61adb475.JPG0_5x.thumb.JPG.18b242d7c5937931db0898f7438c1f0a.JPG

Just now, Fiekie247 said:

I think with this PP comp, I have collected more worst screenshots from Zeus and Hades than my entire time I was part of the AG community, even though I only have two, but if I captured it all, this week alone I collected more bad screenshots then I have posted in this thread since i have been apart of this forum. There are many more ZERO wins.

2x.thumb.JPG.4c1eb4d90b65214e49cefbad61adb475.JPG0_5x.thumb.JPG.18b242d7c5937931db0898f7438c1f0a.JPG

That's the problem with high volatility slots. But I don't think this slot will ever overtake the disappointment of Moon Princess/Rise of Olympus and the 100 series bad bonuses. Those hurt so much.

Bro if I captured all those zero or 1x wins, then I would have well over 50 screenshots for this thread.

The sad part is a bonus can take 300 to 500 spins to come in, just for you to win nothing!

Yesterday alone I played for like almost 12 hours straight on autoplay and today I continue. But this Zeus game is addictive though.

2 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Yesterday alone I played for like almost 12 hours straight on autoplay and today I continue. But this Zeus game is addictive though.

I believe it has a good base game. That's the only reason for your balance to  sustain for so long even after getting so many bad bonuses.