Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Schwenny
    Newest Member
    Schwenny

• No registered users viewing this page.

5 Scatters Topic

Icymod

I wanted to share this with everyone! It is a win I got for 5 scatters during my 50 Free games! Anyone can share their 5 scatter wins so long as it is a minimum win of $30 showing 5 scatters! It has to be in Real Money Mode! You can choose to erase anything that you find personaI or anything you do not want to share. I had problems uploading my screenshot so instead I decided to post a link showing my 5 scatters. Here it is:

5scattersonreal2.jpg

5 Scatters on Untamed Bengal Tiger (Microgaming)

I know this may be hard or almost impossible but it can be done!

I am looking forward to hearing from everyone! 

Hi lcymod. :)

First, I find your idea to be very good and will try to contribute myself with a few screenshots for now on! :D

Second, I edited your post, so that members would be able to see your screenshot better! ;)

And third, let's do not limit the winning amounts from the scatters, since some of the slots do not pay for scatters at all, right? ;)

FAZI!!!!! Wow, that's why you've been missing here! 

You've just been quiet and winning all around! :D

It's a good thing I brought this topic for everyone! I knew it's possible for 5 scatters! Well done FAZIII1!!!

On another topic I previously mentioned I had $0.02 coin size! After that gigantic win on Mummy's Gold (About 4 weeks later) I played on Betway for $1000 (yes $1000) I got even bigger wins playing max bet on every slot I played on and came across this on Centre Court!!! 5 Scattered Tennis Balls plus 18 Free Spins at random multipliers!!! I did not want to be too greedy putting the coin size to $0.05 (or 5x). I forgot to include this after my first 5 scatters on Untamed Bengal Tiger. Haha the music on Centre Court is awesome!

post-10999-0-26470300-1362173447_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Look who's on fire these days!! :D Woman winning? Is there anything sexier? :D

Congrats again Sharon! :wub:

Lol...you and val des are mad you know that!! I've had quite a few decent wins...I got some more screen shots from last week, ill post them in the winners screen shot, I'm afraid I won't have many posts in here because I doubt ill ever have 5 scatters again

On another topic I previously mentioned I had $0.02 coin size! After that gigantic win on Mummy's Gold (About 4 weeks later) I played on Betway for $1000 (yes $1000) I got even bigger wins playing max bet on every slot I played on and came across this on Centre Court!!! 5 Scattered Tennis Balls plus 18 Free Spins at random multipliers!!! I did not want to be too greedy putting the coin size to $0.05 (or 5x). I forgot to include this after my first 5 scatters on Untamed Bengal Tiger. Haha the music on Centre Court is awesome!

Wow that is a lovely win fair play

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's my new addition.

Well, as you are giving us some suggestions regarding the forum and website in general, allow me to give you one suggestion in return.

In your place, I would do some basic editing, before pasting this screenshot at our forum, cause right now it looks more like an advertising for another website rather than some cool winning screenshot. B)

Well, as you are giving us some suggestions regarding the forum and website in general, allow me to give you one suggestion in return.

In your place, I would do some basic editing, before pasting this screenshot at our forum, cause right now it looks more like an advertising for another website rather than some cool winning screenshot. B)

I had a feeling you were going to say that  :p  Okay next time I will be more "professional" in posting a screenshot and at the same time I'll edit this screen asap. I admire your honest opinion

Valdes takes no casualties Icymod! Which is why AG is so good!

Seems as though your the only one getting 5 scatters at the moment Icymod...very quiet here indeed and there's no chance of me adding to this list any time soon. I can't even get 3 scatters recently.

I had a feeling you were going to say that  :p  Okay next time I will be more "professional" in posting a screenshot and at the same time I'll edit this screen asap. I admire your honest opinion

Anytime, my friend! :D

I'm always trying to be honest, straightforward and accurate while doing my job as this is my philosophy of building a strong, sincere and friendly forum community. ;)

• 1 month later...