Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

5 Scatters Topic

Icymod

Wow, nice, but shame that betsize is a bit low.

By the way interesting software, played it with few no deposit bonuses and quite like it.

Yeah, you're right,the bet size was low because I noticed that these games from KGR don't have a predictable payout rate and indeed,it is an interesting software that unfortunately isn't so popular!

After hitting my dream win with Dead Or alive /double wild line on a high bet/ I managed to fulfill yet another one of my gambling dreams in less than a week! Incredible!!!   :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Do not even dare to think what would have happened if these 5 scatters landed during the free spins?! :o But still, amazing hit as getting 5 scatters in Supe It Up is so hard!  :D

supitup7.jpg

Awesome, thumbs up!

This hit is obviously is at dream list of everyone, who ever played this game.

Bravo Valdes!!

Thanks guys! :) Sincerely hope to see you both posting the same kind of screenshot here very soon, but let yours be from inside the Free Spins x 6!!! :goof: 

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Guess we somehow forgot about this great forum topic, so here's something small but nifty win to bring it back to life. ;)

attachicon.gifdoa67.jpg

Definitely hadn't forgotten about this topic, I'm just not lucky enough to ever get 5 scatters these days  :p

Yet another cracking screenshot Guru well done!

Definitely hadn't forgotten about this topic, I'm just not lucky enough to ever get 5 scatters these days  :p

Yet another cracking screenshot Guru well done!

Yeah, i'm in the same boat, but i realized with time it will happen eventually. Although i did get 5 scatters on a few games before, but its always those games that do not pay well for scatters. Like Tesla ( from GameArt). Whether you get 3 or 5 scatters the payout is just double your bet. Thats it!

man, sometimes i wish that 5 scatters on Dead or Alive more than a wildline. hehe.

Hehe, only 'sometimes'? :p 

It's always the 5 scatters my preferred big DOA win, however I'm afraid they come at least 10 times more rarely than wild lines... :( 

Wish you luck anyways with this mega awesome NetEnt game called Dead Or Alive! :good:

Hehe, only 'sometimes'? :p

It's always the 5 scatters my preferred big DOA win, however I'm afraid they come at least 10 times more rarely than wild lines... :(

Wish you luck anyways with this mega awesome NetEnt game called Dead Or Alive! :good:

haha. :D  sometimes is basically everytime when i play it :p  :D   i had on this game around 6 or 7 wildlines .. but to get 5 scatters... pfff i think you're right. it is even harder than wild lines.. so yeah, i'm still waiting for that sound of bum,bum,bum,bum and BUM on all five reels :D .. and i promise you as soon as i get them ALL i will post screenshot here ! :D :D

haha. :D  sometimes is basically everytime when i play it :p  :D   i had on this game around 6 or 7 wildlines .. but to get 5 scatters... pfff i think you're right. it is even harder than wild lines.. so yeah, i'm still waiting for that sound of bum,bum,bum,bum and BUM on all five reels :D .. and i promise you as soon as i get them ALL i will post screenshot here ! :D :D

You will be so excited that you sometimes forget about taking a screenshot. That is what happened to me. I hit 5 scatters on my Birthday and i was having people over for drinks etc, i didn't even take a screen shot because i was excited and talk to so many people around me.