Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Coniparot
    Newest Member
    Coniparot

• No registered users viewing this page.

5 Scatters Topic

Icymod

Oh, I'm relieved now, when I know that even profi players like you, check the rules :p But, slots look pretty similar, so I thought there are some very unique rules :D

Hmm, lazy is the first word to spring on my mind when reading your comments. :p

• 3 weeks later...

interesting this valdes if we all played knowing the rules will it really I mean really make us luckier tho just look at your balance again and also them 5 scatters on doa then think did reading the paytable actually help you win or anything m8 :p

its ok luciana to not be bothered by them daunting paytables if your going to get paid well simply your going to get paid its only a 1 or 0 after all on each spin that will decide a random 1 or 0 I think anyway I may be wrong.

and valdes just hit a big fat one there damn nice 5 scatter bye the way valdes

p.s luciana probably didn't bother reading them paytables like many if she normally or mostly just plays in fun mode maybe and that's not lazy is it?

interesting this valdes if we all played knowing the rules will it really I mean really make us luckier tho just look at your balance again and also them 5 scatters on doa then think did reading the paytable actually help you win or anything m8 :p

its ok luciana to not be bothered by them daunting paytables if your going to get paid well simply your going to get paid its only a 1 or 0 after all on each spin that will decide a random 1 or 0 I think anyway I may be wrong.

and valdes just hit a big fat one there damn nice 5 scatter bye the way valdes

p.s luciana probably didn't bother reading them paytables like many if she normally or mostly just plays in fun mode maybe and that's not lazy is it?

Its great to be knowledgeable but I agree I don't think it helps you win any more

Ohhhhhh, I got some 5s yesterday, probably 5 wilds, but they just move so fast, I didn't get a chance to make screen shot :(

Is there any topic with 5 of a kind images?

No there isn't, why don't you start one? I love seeing screenshots no matter what the win is! And 5 of a kinds are great! It is what we all want after all!

• 5 months later...

Its great to be knowledgeable but I agree I don't think it helps you win any more

Frankly speaking Sharon darling, yes, you are right...looking at the paytables does not increase the chances of making wins...but it does tell you a whole lot about how the game payouts are going to be!  :p

A very low paytable, for example, may not mean more regular payouts...but it does mean LOW PAYOUTS most of the time! It also mean NO HUGE PAYOUTS can be expected! Players who don't look at the paytables would not know this...so they would lose a lot of money in the long run. Players who know would most probably avoid playing the game...because small payouts are such a bore...and would NEVER pay you back what you have lost! That's a very big difference there...ignorant playing versus smart playing...and we all know how vital it is to ALWAYS PLAY SMARTLY!

Agree or don't...it doesn't matter...but please give it a lot of thought, everyone...because it will definitely affect your future gambling habits and expenditure!!!  -_-

Frankly speaking Sharon darling, yes, you are right...looking at the paytables does not increase the chances of making wins...but it does tell you a whole lot about how the game payouts are going to be!  :p

A very low paytable, for example, may not mean more regular payouts...but it does mean LOW PAYOUTS most of the time! It also mean NO HUGE PAYOUTS can be expected! Players who don't look at the paytables would not know this...so they would lose a lot of money in the long run. Players who know would most probably avoid playing the game...because small payouts are such a bore...and would NEVER pay you back what you have lost! That's a very big difference there...ignorant playing versus smart playing...and we all know how vital it is to ALWAYS PLAY SMARTLY!

Agree or don't...it doesn't matter...but please give it a lot of thought, everyone...because it will definitely affect your future gambling habits and expenditure!!!  -_-

Afi my dear...I'm afraid I'm far to set in my ways! :D

• 1 month later...