Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Smoo77
    Newest Member
    Smoo77

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

It seems that you and Sharon are the first gambling family here and that's great. :good: Would be a pleasure seeing you around and even having some ''tough discussions'', since it is a trademark between Sharon and me! lol :D:drinks:

Lol..I might be able to win something...Sharon always has the last word....she's always wrong though I let her have the last word because I know I always prove her wrong lol....she will argue she is right even when she knows she is wrong lol...just for arguments sake! I'm sure she will agree

Some Boomanji wins at Videoslots, first proper time playing it but enjoyed it...all wins are multiplied by two on what u can see as min coin denomination of 0.02p

null-34.png

null-32.png

Also its in credits now coins...I wish that last one was coins lol

One on deck the halls which was an alright spin during free spins

null-31.png

Nothing special but helped me withdraw

Played at EuroMax Play for the first time last night, I deposited £5 and received £35 free....and check out this win on Desert Treasure II playing at just 20p a spin...and it was during a set of three spins so it had a times three multiplier!

I took the picture the first picture as the money was going up...the second picture shows my balance at the end of the spins

null-40.jpg

null-39.jpg

£899 my best ever win from a 20p spin!! Made a withdrawal for £760 ...waiting for it not now lol

Great screenshots guys, and girls! :D But please, try to stick to the rules for posting at this topic and to this one in particular:

When has that been the rule? Ill delete mine now I post them if they looked good....like wilds every where etc. and I enjoy seeing other people's no matter what the win...but if they are the rules. I hardly win that amount so prob won't have any from me from now on...hopefully other people

When has that been the rule? Ill delete mine now I post them if they looked good....like wilds every where etc. and I enjoy seeing other people's no matter what the win...but if they are the rules. I hardly win that amount so prob won't have any from me from now on...hopefully other people

Hey girl, no need to take it personally. :p  The rules are here. And YOU, my dear Sharon, as a special exclusion of all rules here, based on your valuable contribution to AskGamblers community, are allowed to post and write whatever you want! ;)

Hey girl, no need to take it personally. :p The rules are here. And YOU, my dear Sharon, as a special exclusion of all rules here, based on your valuable contribution to AskGamblers community, are allowed to post and write whatever you want! ;)

I didn't take it personally silly, I deleted my posts because I didn't want to receive any warnings, I honestly didn't know that was the rule, I've always been one for breaking the rules lol tut. And I don't expect to be treated any different from the rest of us on here....actually on saying that I am pretty special lol...just kidding.

Anyway..all fine, didn't take it personally...and I'll be sure to only put 100x bet screenshots up...if I can work out what that is of course

This is JetBingo - same slots software avalible in BingoCabin -BingoCafe - Bingo Liner

Really is it? Wow I didn't know that. Yeah I am familiar with them but they are not really my cup of tea. Well done on your win and withdrawal though