Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Missesqtee
    Newest Member
    Missesqtee

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Hey paquito! :D

I used to play Hellboy a looooot a few years ago and had some awesome hits, but then the 243 liners start to appear and frankly, I really can't remember the last time I've opened this great slot. Anyways, now after seeing your great screenshots, I will deffinitely give it a try! ;)

Hey paquito! :D

I used to play Hellboy a looooot a few years ago and had some awesome hits, but then the 243 liners start to appear and frankly, I really can't remember the last time I've opened this great slot. Anyways, now after seeing your great sceenshots, I will deffinitely give it a try! ;)

one time i play on hellboy with real money and lost all my balance. Then i decide to try it for free( fun money), i get freespins and payout more than 1000 x . Sad story :)

one time i play on hellboy with real money and lost all my balance. Then i decide to try it for free( fun money), i get freespins and payout more than 1000 x . Sad story :)

Totally agree. No matter what they say, the real mode and fun play are 2 very different things.

Guys, I would love to see your opinion about this matter here - Free play vs. Real play ;)

• 2 weeks later...

It's been such a long time since my last post here with some decent screenshots. Time to make it up, I suppose! :D

attachicon.gifwin3.JPG

attachicon.gifwin4.JPG

attachicon.gifwin5.JPG

good job!

btw, hit on IR a bit suck, so bad pictures on 2 an 4 reel.

Few times i had wilds on IR at 1 4 5 reel, and on 2 and 3 reel comes absolutely different pictures, and i get zero win. This is really painful, and while i see this, i want to break my monitor :p

good job!

btw, hit on IR a bit suck, so bad pictures on 2 an 4 reel.

Few times i had wilds on IR at 1 4 5 reel, and on 2 and 3 reel comes absolutely different pictures, and i get zero win. This is really painful, and while i see this, i want to break my monitor :p

Yeah, I know exactly what you are talking about about. Unfortunately! :(

ir4.jpg

I have from £10000 to £14000 progressive win on Battlestar Galactica . Playing at max £60 per spin .

There great big wins but I just can't have my winnings hence my Complaint lmao ✋

But was a good ride as I went down to £6000 back up to £14000 just playing random games like the above on max per spin .