Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

On 11/30/2019 at 12:24 PM, pinnit2015 said:

First half decent Bonanza hit in a while

Screenshot 2019-11-30 at 11.24.18.png

you must be really crushing this game this year, have you gotten back your last years losses on this game yet or at least close to it? I suppose you test it out for a 100 spins if it's playing reasonably you keep going and up the stakes and if not you try again later. Better than playing a cold slot and upping stakes no matter what. Which is what sends players broke cause they don't play sensibly by setting certain rules.

On 11/30/2019 at 1:24 PM, pinnit2015 said:

First half decent Bonanza hit in a while

Screenshot 2019-11-30 at 11.24.18.png

Ah, you still have the guts hammering Bonanza on a 2.00 bet? To be honest, I've lost my 'courage' playing this or any other BTG slot with bets bigger than 1,00 at best. 

Still, nice win indeed! Good luck and yeah, keep them coming ! :good: 

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Ah, you still have the Guts hammering Bonanza on a 2.00 bet? To be honest, I've Lost my 'courage' playing this or any other BTG slot with bets bigger than 1,00 at best. 

Still, nice win indeed! Good luck and yeah, keep them coming ! :good: 

Firm believer that Bonanza runs at a higher RTP as you go up the stakes...;-)

3 hours ago, ValDes said:

Now you got me! 😮 

Hope you are not kidding though... Everyone here knows I'm an avid fan of high variance slots. ;) 

There's only been one game that i trust to give me a feature going up on bets - I use the term trust lightly, as invariably they're rubbish (but given you do a lower number of spins on those bigger stakes usually, that's kinda to be expected) - that was Immortal Romance.

Number of times I've slugged away on Bonanza on quids or below, nothing and then upped and it comes in is quite the thing - no barnstormers though.

I said RTP, probably what i meant was bonus frequency.

Biggest potential BTG game and probably HV is Queen of Riches - followed by Lil Devil. 

Bonanza's closer to a medium variance game as the base game runs at near 70% which is pretty massive for a BG. 

• 5 weeks later...

With my beloved Play'N Go releasing rubbish new slots such as Wild Frames for example, decided it's about time to test some other providers. Like Elk ... Like their latest release called Ice Wolf...

The game itself and the winning concept are pretty interesting to say the least. And despite the so many dead spins and obvious mid- to high-variance I find it very attractive and even addictive. 

ice_wolf_02.jpg

ice_wolf_01.jpg

3 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Elk aren’t too bad if in the mood; can be fun whilst firing out some 250x plus wins.

Like some other providers you need to know the decent games as they can vary quite a bit

Sam on the Beach can be a good run

See now, Elk is another provider I could never really get that into and Sam on the Beach was one of the worse ones I played. Maybe it’s another provider I have overlooked then? 

Most of my Elk's slots gameplay goes to Ecuador and Tahiti Gold actually. Most of my winners could be found within this topic... 

The thing with Elk slots is that I am yet to see a 1000+x winner. The best I had so far was a hefty 815 x on Tahiti Gold but that's all, which is kinda frustrating btw considering the insane winning potential most of these slots have onboard. 🤔 

Anyway, for those willing to give Elk slots a try, quick hint - if the game's not showing you two scatters often during the first 50-100 spins then you'd better run as there are pretty serious chances you could find yourself into a dry, several-hundreds-of-spins session with no free spins feature. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, blondie said:

I wouldn't dare! 😂 Besides, it wasn't taken in a bathroom with minimum deposit and 10 eur bets! 

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

He'd be so proud!! 😂

A 10 Euro deposit in the toilet and playing at 10 Euro a spin? Not even Johnny would dare that! 😜

(the fuse is lighted...now waiting for Johnny to come and say "OH YES I DARE...AND DID!" :rofl: