Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oimarc
    Newest Member
    Oimarc

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Well, you know what I would always say...new games always pay good in the very beginning...play it again one month later, come back here, and say that the game still plays and pays well!

I can bet you it won't! ?

But congrats on your nice win anyway Drskin. ?

2 hours ago, ValDes said:

Looking at your NetEnt winners you have no idea how jealous I am right now not being able to Play anymore all these magnificent slots ...  Why, NetEnt, why?!.... ? 

And I really do feel it for you too Guru-san...?...I would simply become dumbfounded if I cannot play these golden oldies too! ?

9 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Aha!! Good old fashioned screenshots you know they’re my favourites!! 

Yep...mine too...good ole old-fashioned oldie games...ever since they came out so many years ago, hehehe.

They have simple and straightforward max win potentials...not ridiculously hyped as recent newer games. 

Anyway, here's my current top number 2 game...good ole True Love from Playtech...still can't beat MG's Supe it Up of course...

True Love 210x.jpg

True Love 378x.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Better than Jammin Jars you say? Hmmm...maybe I'll give it a shot later on...or one day soon... ?

I completer wagering of $375 in about 90 minutes from a $30 balance to $170 just on that one game. I did not touch another 

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

I completer wagering of $375 in about 90 minutes from a $30 balance to $170 just on that one game. I did not touch another 

I really doubt if I can be as lucky as you matey...you always have good luck on new games!

• 3 weeks later...