Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BonaparteC
    Newest Member
    BonaparteC

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

I dont know, but seems like Jammin Jars are going down the Hill again like Jack and Jill, but that still does not mean leaving Push Gaming, tiki tumble is there still.

I feel Tiki Tumble has the potential to pay and now I like it more than Jammin, because the Base game do pay actually 6/10 as Jammin base hit rate is a 2/10. So for now its bye bye Jammin.

Tiki Tumble 860 x.

Screenshot_20190129-213220.jpg

1 hour ago, pinnit2015 said:

DOA's been good the last few days. Maybe it's doing battle with it's successor - DOA 2 is out in April-19: 

Hopefully it's not Twin Spin Deluxe

I can only expect the successor or sequel NOT to be as good as the original! 8)

5 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Thought this would be better as loads of wilds with 8 spins left - rubbish payable from PNG tho. Must need all the lines with all the wilds....

Screenshot 2019-02-08 at 22.30.06.png

Damn! That is so pathetic...so many Wilds...so little reward! But then again, that's the main reason why I'm keeping away from all new games...rubbish paytables mostly, and the good paytables would only turn out to 'beLIEve' ones.

Gees, Mr P, you should have asked prior losing time with this absolutely horrendous Play'N Go game. :( 

If you would like to take your chances with a decent PNG slot and try for a mega win I would say try  MultuFruit81. You need at least 300x starting balance on a dollar bet though, the game needs at least a couple of hundred spins to warm up. 

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Gees, Mr P, you should have asked prior losing time with this absolutely horrendous Play'N Go game. :( 

If you would like to take your chances with a decent PNG slot and try for a mega win I would say try  MultuFruit81. You need at least 300x starting balance on a dollar bet though, the game needs at least a couple of hundred spins to warm up. 

Never seen so many 5x quid bonus rounds since Bonanza.

For some reason I don’t mind it - ended up 250 up on it but given that those many wilds will never appear for another 10k spins i think I’ll pass....

jumped over to Legacy of Egypt. Oh boy. That was grim. 3 bonus rounds in 300 spins and all with 3 as the starting spins.

SM isn’t a game for quid spins: maybe 10 20p spins the odd time. Lines are confusing as well.

On 2/9/2019 at 6:12 AM, Afi4wins said:

Damn! That is so pathetic...so many Wilds...so little reward! But then again, that's the main reason why I'm keeping away from all new games...rubbish paytables mostly, and the good paytables would only turn out to 'beLIEve' ones.

You do realise, you did not even get 1 wild line right?

Because if there was atleast one or two, you could easily have added another x300 - x500 to your win with that screenshot.

11 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

You do realise, you did not even get 1 wild line right?

Because if there was atleast one or two, you could easily have added another x300 - x500 to your win with that screenshot.

That is why I said that win was so pathetic! So many Wilds on the reels, yet none of them made a winning 5oak line. If those Wilds were in DOA, I'd go screaming mad!!! ?

49 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

That is why I said that win was so pathetic! So many Wilds on the reels, yet none of them made a winning 5oak line. If those Wilds were in DOA, I'd go screaming mad!!! ?

Yeah but with DOA that still would not make a wild line considering it has 9 lines only. If you get top symbols though to make 5 of kind then it would be very good because DOA still has multiplier as well.

Considering each line of wilds is only 25 x, even with two WLs you’re hard pushed to scrape past 500x unless you get the plus 8 spins: which for the sheer amount of the wilds is rubbish (yes, I know it’s only visual)

Call me old fashioned but giving all those with 18 spins should be a 1000x off the bat no questions asked- you can get that with DOA with only 4 depending on the symbols ? 

still a fun ish game if they’re coming in but not a game with massive potential IMO. MV at best, on the lower side of it though

1 hour ago, RaX said:

Thanks, btw how do the games get on the online slot top list , cos Immortal Romance is dire.....

Which online slots list are you referring to Rakesh? If you're referring to the list here under 'SLOTS', then yes, you'd find Immortal Romance in the list.

However, as quite a number of players have since found out, Immortal Romance isn't as romantic and loving as the old game! There used to be many big wins from the game, mostly from getting 3 and 4 Wild Desire Reels, but nowadays, such big wins are uncommon! I, for one, simply hate the game now!

Out of every 10 Wild Desire features that I have gotten, 4 or 5 of them would pay absolutely zero, and 3 or 4 more would pay under 10x my bet! I find this totally ridiculous...and I have stopped playing the game for a long time now, except on a very few rare occasions when my fingers refused to listen to my head...and clicked the game to play! Hahaha.