Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

• 2 weeks later...

alien robots still has potential... 1500x playing on just 2 paylines

Wow, what a lovely surprise to see someone still trying (and be successful as well) the low paylines-high bets tactics. :o

Reminds me maybe it's just about time for me as well to try some considering the fact that my conventional tactics are nothing but a bust lately. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to Fiekie but PNG are on my not to play list atm. Between microwins and bonus features that are like a beggars paper cup coin collection, my banks told me no more.

Instead, doing the unthinkable and giving Pragmatic a run - few 300xs on that Peking Luck (which has some pretty decent potential m)

I know Play N Go can be cruel for weeks,

But Garga been very generous and Olympus - I noticed Olympus only give between x400 - x500 maximum unlike Moon Princes who used to give more.

I have tried Push gaming over the last week and they took all my money :-)

post-72774-0-75422100-1538713182_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-02655300-1538713193_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-11889800-1538713204_thumb.jpg

Aaah...all these remind me of my earlier days when I would be spending and losing thousands every month...I simply cannot repeat such exuberance anymore, so I'll just read and learn what others are experiencing.  :p

You should give Blaze of Ra a go ValDes. Bit more frequent than Tiki Tumble and you’re guaranteed a win each spin - only issue is that it’s potential maybe isn’t as great. All but one of my 7 free spins rounds in it yesterday gave 100x plus. Not great but was 150 up on it by the end on 40ps

Yeah Blaze of Ra is one that triggers actually very quickly. Tiki Tumble takes forever.

The base game of Blaze of Ra can pay really well if you can land 3 wilds on the first 3 reels at the top of the very first row. - big wins guaranteed.

Similar like this one -