This thread is dedicated to all of us, who have troubles in resisting the desire to reverse our withdrawals! I will share my own experience on that subject, but it would be just great if you post your own methods of coping with that problem!
And so, how to resist on reversing a cashout?
- The easiest way is the simplest one and it is to choose to play in casinos, which do not have any pending periods! No pending periods means, no chance of reversing a withdrawal at all, so perhaps it is the best possible solution. Well, unfortunately, most of the casinos actually do have pending periods, so most of the time it won’t be much of a help to you.
- Another good solution is to contact the casino support and kindly request for the so called “withdrawal flush”, which basically means that the amount, you have cashed out will not be available for reversing any longer! This is the best possible solution in my opinion, but it is still not so wide spread across the world of online gambling! The good news is that it is gathering speed already and soon, maybe in a couple of years, it will be a must for every single reputable online casino!
- The best possible way to resist on reversing a withdrawal is to endure mentally! I know, I know, it is the hardest way of all, but believe me, it’s also the sweetest one! Sometimes I resist, sometimes not, but the battle with my own mind is always an exciting exercise! At the end, everything, concerning gambling is a matter of self discipline and control! And if you resist on your own temptations, than you deserve to be called a really good gambler!
- Recently I have discovered another method to control my reversals and it is called “the AskGamblers.com forum”! Yeap, every time I felt uncertain in resisting my own temptations, I came here and post my concerns! You will be amazed by how much help you will get by the other members, most of whom has already been in your shoes!
5. Try to think about what you will use the money for, maybe a stickie note on your monitor! - added by klarissa
6. Play your favourite Slots and Games just for fun, here at the AskGamblers.com website, while waiting for the end of the pending period! - added by BlueBird, inspired by Luciana
7. The best way to cope with that sort of problems (and all kind of gambling problems btw) is to learn to control yourself and your gambling habits in particular! Everything in gambling is a matter of self discipline - including to reverse or not your winnings! - added by SlotoHolic
8. I think the best way to cope with that problem is to win one of those huge Microgaming or NetEnt progressives and quit gambling once and for all! Simple and clear, dont you think? - added by The.Dark.Knight
I have a brand new suggestion about the reversing! It is so simple, I'm surprised that nobody has ever thought about it.
It's called babysitting! My sister left me her two sweet little kids for the weekend (a boy on 7 and a girl at 5), and guess how much time I spent thinking about gambling...aha, not even a second
10. Added by lcymod.
For me the easiest way to resist reversing any winnings currently on reverse state would be to finish every single detail I have like verifying my details (Send documents) making sure this amount is truly what I want and completely uninstall the casino software. This will allow handcuffs to restrain my urge to take out my winnings when under Hold. This maybe a regretful situation where I would have to reinstall the software if something comes up but nothing like that ever
came up for me.
11. Added by klopklop
I usually tell my girlfriend i have won something and then i won't even have a chance to make a reverse withdrawel anymore.
12. Added by bigdk88
Forgot to mention I even got the drinks in for my mates for the first time in a while too! !
Well, I hope, it will help you dear friends! And please, if you feel the desire to reverse a withdrawal is overwhelming you, this thread will always be your shelter!
P.S.: For the absolute beginners: To "reverse a withdrawal" means to cancel your request for withdrawing funds from an online casino. It is available only if the request is made during the so called "pending period", when you are given the opportunity to reconsider about the withdrawal and to reverse back to your balance a part or the hole amount of the requested cashout.
Last update: 12 May 2014