Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lahdes
    Newest Member
    Lahdes

• No registered users viewing this page.

New Games added to AskGamblers' Games List (Free Mode)

Luciana

Yes that's true free demo is useful to check out the features of the game. But regarding to what I said how easy to win I just find that trying free demos and let say you win in that free demo, I would have an idea on how will I win in the slot. Yes if you win the slot will automatically tell you won but in the free spin I just want to have an idea on how to win.

Okay, I think I get what you mean. So do you always play your games in demo first?

Okay, I think I get what you mean. So do you always play your games in demo first?

Most of the time yes for new games. I just want to try it first before playing with real money. If I find the game fun and feel that I will win big then that's were I start playing real money. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/20/2019 at 10:22 PM, Poison said:

Well all these free games is little bit different from real imo. But to understand the general principles are very useful.

Yep, I think we'd all pretty much agree with you on that one. But yeah, they are good to find out how features work etc etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2012 at 3:38 AM, Luciana said:

Hello :)

As you know, there are a lot of games you can Play in Free Mode on our site! We added 3 more for you, all Betsoft's :)

Those are the games:

It Came From Venus - try it HERE

Plumbo - try it HERE

and The Curious Machine - try it HERE

it-came-from-venus.png

plumbo.png

the-curious-machine.png

Enjoy ;)

Hello Luciana,

its always exciting to have new games on board. I find its always challenging to play new games as they must have something which earlier games was not having. Thank you for sharing the names of these games. I will try them and then give you my feedback.

33 minutes ago, nazreimam said:

Hello Luciana,

its always exciting to have new games on board. I find its always challenging to Play new games as they must have something which earlier games was not having. Thank you for sharing the names of these games. I will try them and then give you my feedback.

Err, answering to a post from 2012, submitted from a forum moderator who's not working with us for like 2,5 years? Kinda confusing to say the least... 🤔

Welcome to AskGamblers Forum though.  

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, ValDes said:

Hey there and welcome to AskGamblers Forum :) 

New games added to our website could be found here

Which reminds me it's just about time to put this topic into the forum archive. 

Agree! I mean it's almost impossible to keep this thread updated with the number of new games added every day now! How different things are from 8 years ago.