Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dylsmoma
    Newest Member
    Dylsmoma

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: December Contest - Win a Share of $250

START DATE 1st December - 31st December 

I promised December would be an easy month and I try to stick to my promises. 

How to Enter

It could not be easier. 

Every day that you are active in the forum and make at least one post (not in here or any of the trivia or contests sections ) you will earn one entry into the draw. 

All you have to do is use the forum like you usually would. Then comment in here every day to get your daily entry. 

Please make sure to make your daily entry with a date, in case I fall behind with the tallies and sometimes it's hard to keep up with the different time zones. 

You could just reply - I'm In  1st Dec. I'm in 2nd Dec etc etc. 

There are no minimum number of forum posts required. 

The Prizes

Entries will be placed into a random draw that will take place on 1st January 2022 to win the following prizes:

1st Place - $85

2nd Place $60

3rd Place $50

4th Place $35

5th Place $20

Terms and Conditions 

• There is no minimum number of forum posts required  
  • Payments will be made no later than 15th January
  • Payments can be made by Skrill or Bank Wire Transfer 
  • AskGamblers reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and to exclude any players who we deem are abusing the contest.

Guys please remember to comment in here every day to get your entry - no comment in here with a date - no entry for that day and it has to be before midnight GMT. You can’t comment late for the day before. 😬

Hope that makes sense. 

Hope you like it. Easy money / you’d all be crazy not to enter! 

6 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I'm in - 1 December ( 1 entry )

Bro, the requirement is that you make one post first in some other topic, then only you become eligible for today's entry and record your entry here, not the other way around.

If you've already made that one post today, then my apologies bro, cos I didn't see any new activity in the forum home page. 😉

9 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@Fiekie247

Kindly disregard my post above...you did make that post elsewhere, sorry bro....but hope it serves as a reminder to all the other members before entering this Dec contest. 

Actually I’m m glad you wrote it because I meant to write that posts cannot be in any of contests or trivia section. It just be elsewhere in the forum to count. I’ll update the rules. 

@ales200

Ales, please take note that you MUST MAKE A POST FIRST elsewhere in the forum section before you can qualify to enter into any one day of this contest.

Cocopop may disqualify your entries if you do not have any other posts for the day!

Please read the full terms of this contest first Ales.

@ales200

Kindly note that you did not make any post in the forum on 2nd Dec, so that 1st entry of yours may not count.

Also, you haven't made any post today on the 3rd Dec, so that may not count as well...UNLESS, you make a post today in any of the OTHER forum topic (the TRIVIA section, including the Chit Chat topic, does not count).

QUOTE:

Every day that you are active in the forum and make at least one post (not in here or any of the trivia or contests sections ) you will earn one entry into the draw. 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: December Contest - Win a Share of $250
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic