Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shepramos
    Newest Member
    Shepramos

• No registered users viewing this page.

Your balance is low.. what game do you play?

46 minutes ago, blondie said:

Whenever my balance would be low, I would usually play Starburst or Book of Dead games, but lately I'm not having much luck with either. Whenever you have a low balance or you play with low stakes, what are your go-to games?

I would do something similar too, that is, play on games that allow just 9 or 10 cents per spin.

As I'm almost entirely playing on Playtech games, like it or not, I still have to play with 10 - 15 cents bets, by reducing the number of lines as required. Generally, 9 and 10 liner games by Playtech give low payouts most of the times, very difficult to even get a 50x win, so I stick to my usual favourite games all the time.

46 minutes ago, blondie said:

Usually I play Book of Dead, sometimes I would decrease the amount of lines, but that strategy has never really worked for me, same for Pimped slot.

With Pimped and Holiday Season, I always start playing with 2 or 3 lines. When the going becomes good, I would increase my bet size, but the number of lines remain the same. You get maximum game play time this way, minimise your losses, yet can maximise wins! Just have to wait for the wins to come! 

My strategy with a low balance is probably a bit different than most people.. I play slots that bonus often to try to spin it up a bit so I can go back and play high volatile slots for the big win potential:

Real rush: 1 in 80 spins to hit free spins
Ivanhoe: 1 in 80 spins to hit free spins
Wild booster: 1 in 87 spins to hit free spins
Street racer: 1 in 100 spins to hit free spins
Big bass bonanza:  1 in 113 spins to hit free spins
Eye of the storm: 1 in 120 spins to hit free spins

• 10 months later...
  • Slot machines: These are easy to play and offer a variety of themes and features.
  • Blackjack: A card game where the goal is to get a hand with a value closer to 21 than the dealer's hand without exceeding it.
  • Roulette: A game of chance where players bet on which numbered pocket a small ball will land in after the wheel is spun.
  • Poker: A card game where players compete against each other to have the best hand or to bluff their way to victory.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 9:40 PM, blondie said:

Usually I play Book of Dead, sometimes I would decrease the amount of lines, but that strategy has never really worked for me, same for Pimped slot.

Instead of focusing on strategies, it's generally recommended to approach slot games as a form of entertainment. Set a budget, play responsibly, and enjoy the gameplay and features without solely chasing winnings. Remember that gambling should always be done within your means and for recreational purposes.

2 hours ago, helenakp said:

Low on balance?

Always playing Playngo slots, specially BOD as I can set up with how many lines I play with, usually playing with 3-4 lines and pray for the free spins feature to drop and the usually do 😉

We're on the same wavelength my dear!

Whenever I play my few favourite PnGo games, it will always be on 2 or 3 lines per spin. If the going seems to be good, I would increase my bets from the minimum $0.01, up to $0.10 per line, sometimes higher, but still sticking with the same number of play lines.

With Legacy Of Dead or Book Of Dead, it's always 3 lines.

On 7/17/2022 at 4:24 AM, blondie said:

Whenever my balance would be low, I would usually play Starburst or Book of Dead games, but lately I'm not having much luck with either. Whenever you have a low balance or you play with low stakes, what are your go-to games?

Usually I'll switch to low to medium volatility anything that is being promoted and is running hot and use the lowest bet try it for bursts of 20-30 pushes if I don't see anything cycle the top hot games if the roll increases start focusing immortal romance lowest bet or maybe dead or alive ....even money train 3 is worth a go I've hit a few 4k multipliers on that one with low bets . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 11:21 AM, robjmiller said:

Instead of focusing on strategies, it's generally recommended to approach Slot Games as a form of entertainment. Set a budget, play responsibly, and enjoy the gameplay and features without solely chasing winnings. Remember that gambling should always be done within your means and for recreational purposes.

That is true, but the point was more on which games are good to play with low balance. You can enjoy playing games with low balance/ low stakes - one does not rule out the other :) 

On 6/8/2023 at 8:55 PM, Astaroth said:

Usually I'll switch to low to medium volatility anything that is being promoted and is running hot and use the lowest bet try it for bursts of 20-30 pushes if I don't see anything cycle the top hot games if the roll increases start focusing Immortal Romance lowest bet or maybe Dead or Alive ....even money train 3 is worth a go I've hit a few 4k multipliers on that one with low bets . 

I used to love Immortal Romance, but I haven't had a single win above 300x bet in ages. I also haven't had wild desire of 3 reels with premiums in forever, so I've stopped playing it. In my experience, 8/10 cases it will take all my balance.